Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;29

The car drove off down the street without a hitch. A whole week with Tyson. Lucky me. I feel as if I’ve just won the lottery. Ha. Only kidding. It’s kinda weird though. Spending a whole week with the person you secretly like. Just the two of you. Alone.

“Well?” Tyson asked as his arm returned to his side after waving.

“Well what?” I asked back, going back inside the house.

“Let’s have a party!” He exclaimed.

I turned around, a serious look on my face, “Uh uh. No way. No parties. You heard them!”

“So? Never stopped me before.”

“So? I don’t want to have a party for multiple reason,” I told him, going to my room to find my assignment.

“Alright then. What are your ‘multiple reasons’?” Tyson air quoted.

Oh crap.

“Well…I-I-I can’t think of them right now…”

“HA! We are so having a party.”

“But that doesn’t mean they don’t exist!” I defended.

Tyson rolled his eyes, “Alright fine. No party. How bout small get together of Mike, Chris, Nick, Tay and whoever else you wanna invite?”

“Fine, fine. If it’ll shut you up,” I sighed.

“I’m going to call Nicky!” He said, probably in the gayest tone of voice I’ve ever heard.

I swear to God, he is toocute gay for his own good sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_____^