Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;31

“Just remember. I know what you did last summer,” Tay attempted her best creeper voice as she grabbed my shoulders from behind.

I laughed and flopped down onto my bed, “I swear, your brother has the lamest taste in movies ever.”

Tay nodded with a huge grin on her face in agreement. We were awake for what felt another hour before sleep easily consumed both of our souls.

I jolted awake the next morning, only after Tay lightly shook me awake. My vision was blurred for a few moments but came good once I rubbed my eyes.

“What is it Tay?” I muttered, still half asleep.

“I’m hungry,” she beamed happily.

“Mm, well I think there’s a half eaten sandwich in the bin. Just wash it a few times.”

“Ew! You can’t expect to eat that! It probably has Tyson germs or something.”

“Alright, alright. Gees, I’m just messing with you Tay,” I smiled, “C’mon. Let’s go get something to eat.”

I got up and walked over to the door frame, half expecting Tay to be behind me when I turned around. But she wasn’t. Instead, she had claimed not only her side of the bed, but mine as well.

“You coming?” I asked.

I could see her shake her head slightly from under the covers, “Bring it up here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:\