Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;33

I was probably coming across as desperate, needy and probably even clingy. I didn’t care. Not tonight. Tonight it just seemed to only be about us. His lips crashed into mine as we collapsed onto the bed, knocking several things over to the floor on our way.

His hand travelled down my side then back up again, slowly teasing me as he pressed his body weight into me. Our tongues were still fighting for dominance, until I finally gave up.

Once his hands began to weave up my shirt, it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I was about to have the big three letters with my step brother. Sure, we both confessed our love for each other but still. If there were any other relationship, I wouldn’t be rushing this. So why should this be different.

“Ty, we should stop,” I sighed, pulling away from his lips.

Tyson kept going, kissing from the base of my neck up, muttering “Naw, c’mon Katie. It’ll be fun,” between kisses.

I squirmed under his grasp, “No, Ty. I really think we should. It’s going too fast.”

A heavy sigh escaped his lips. He pressed his forehead to mine and stroked my hip with his thumb, “Alright.”

I smiled and he did the same, moving from on top of me to my side. Tyson propped himself up on his elbow before leaning over and kissing my forehead.

“Night Katie,” he whispered.

“Night Ty,” I replied, letting sleep consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
x)