Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;35

I shifted around underneath the sheets for a while before discomfort occurred. My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light. The room was different. The walls were not the same colour as the ones I had only recently grown accustomed to. Then it hit me.

This was Tyson’s room.

And that last night actually happened.

I sat up in the bed, using the headboard of the bed as support. I was still in my clothes from last night. That’s a good sign. But then the next big thing hit me. Where was Tyson? Maybe last night was a complete accident. Maybe he woke up next to me and realised the predicament we were in.

As I crept out of his room, hoping just to leave without a trace of my existence, I could hear voices coming from the living room. Nick and Tyson to be exact.

“Oh my God, you knew she liked me."

"Well, yeah. I told you it was a cute boy."

"You dick, you should have told me!"

"Sorry.”

And I just knew what they were doing. I quietly tiptoed down the stairs and stood in the doorway. Yeah. I was right. They were hugging. I coughed as I walked in and they instantly disconnected.

“Sorry. I somehow always end up breaking up your little sessions, don’t I?” I laughed, slinking into the kitchen.

“Uh, yeah. Well I might go see Tay,” Nick muttered, pulling away.

Even though I was in the kitchen making a coffee, I could distinctly hear the small murmurs of whispers being yelled with the occasional nudge.

“Seeya Kaitlin!” Nick called out from the door.

“Bye Nick!” I yelled back.

I heard then close, leaving only one other living soul in the house with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
eep! D:
no update in a while = my bad.