She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Dallas

“She’s… dangerous?” I asked sceptically. I’d heard some stupid shit from girls who were trying to get me to not like another girl… but this was just weird.
“Yes! I cant really explain it. You just have to trust me,” Aeron pleaded
I rolled my eyes, “mmhmmm. Look, I know what you’re doing, and it’s not cool. It’s super childish-“
“Ian I’m not being childish! I need you to trust me! She. Is. Dangerous!” Aeron cut me off.
This little stunt had officially made up my mind. Aeron was too jealous and petty for my tastes. I’d dealt with girls like her before and I didn’t really feel like going through that again.
“Yeah, right. Hunter is dangerous. I got it,” I said sarcastically as I sat down on my couch with Kitty, “I have to say I really wasn’t expecting something like this from you of all people Aer. I think you should just leave Hunter and I alone… kissing you was a mistake. I’m sorry, but I didn’t think you’d try and start a bunch of stupid drama. Good bye”
I hung up and quickly dialled Dallas’s number; he was going to get a kick out of this.
“Ian, twice in one day. I’m feeling more loved now. I must say” Dallas laughed
“I aim to please,” I laughed
“So do you need more help, or have you decided?”
“Believe it or not I practically had my decision made for me” I chuckled
“Oh! Do tell”
“Well I just got off the phone with Aeron. And she was trying to get me to stay away from Hunter because apparently Hunter’s dangerous” I laughed, “How petty is that… though that’s the first time someone’s tried to use that one”
“Man Ian… you sure can pickem’” Dallas laughed, “Remember that one… oh what was her name? Oh! Yeah! Sally! Didn’t she kill one of your cats because she saw it scratch you, and then leave it’s dead body on your front step?”
I laughed, “That was stalker Sally! I didn’t go after her… she was obsessed with me for some reason or another though. She killed Donnie Darko too, he was my favourite”
“Still… she wanted you” he chuckled again, “so… this means your going out with this Hunter chick?”
“Yup… well, if all goes well I will be” I sighed
“Well you’ll have to introduce us” Dallas stated then hung up on me
I looked at the phone quizzically before hanging up myself. Dallas was always a weirdo. If only he was here right now.
“Ian!” my mother called down the stairs a couple minutes later
“Yes Lilly?” I called back
“There’s a strange boy at the door. He says he’s a friend of yours and you said it was all right if he stayed here. His name is Dallas” she explained
“Oh, I guess wishes do come true” I mumbled to Kitty before yelling, “send him down!”
“Already ahead of you” the bright dyed read head laughed as he threw his suitcase and bags into the corner of my living room.
He looked almost as I had remembered him, but he had bleached the under layer of his bangs that hung slightly in his face, but were mostly pushed off to the right side. He dressed the same, which was similar to the way I dressed. His eyes light blue eyes sparkled mischievously as he engulfed me in a quick hug.
“I missed you dude, it was sooo lonely there without you… I realised no one likes me but you,” he laughed as he picked up Kitty and sat down with her in his lap, “I missed the kids as well”
I laughed, “and I’m sure they missed you too”
“How could they not? Now lets go meet this ‘dangerous’ girl of yours, shall we?”
“Hold on” I said as I pulled out my phone and texted Hunter, asking if she was doing anything. She texted back saying no she was just at home.
“Alright, lets go” I said as I jumped up off the couch and walked to the door. Dallas right behind me.
The drive there went quickly, with Dallas and I joking about all the crazy girls we’d dated over the years.
“Holly shit dude… this place is huge!” Dallas said as he looked up at the giant building
I laughed, “that’s exactly what I thought the first time I saw it… yesterday”
He laughed, “That’s understandable”
“Ian!” Hunter cried as she ran out of the house, “oh! And guest. Who’s your friend?”
“This” I began as she engulfed me in a hug, “is Dallas, my best friend from back home”
She giggled and reached her hand out for him to shake, “well Dallas, I’m Hunter. It’s nice to meet you”
“Like wise” Dallas smirked
“Well I was just gonna go chill out back with my older brother, Sean, you guys wanna chill with us?” she asked as she twirled the bottom of her dress
“Yeah” I nodded then looked over at Dallas, who nodded in agreement.
I hoped Dallas wasn’t planning anything that would make Hunters brother hate me. This was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to CypherToorima, LionLambLove, and SamanthaxSurrender for commenting! This one’s for the three of you ^-^