She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

I'm ready to make nice if you are

“Well” I mumbled to myself as I pulled my black pyramid stud belt threw the belt loops on my jeans, “today is definitely going to be interesting.”
“Dude, your mom is a babe” Dallas chuckled as he entered my room eating a piece of toast.
I looked at him with a face that clearly showed disgust
“What! She’s a fox… for a women her age” he shrugged, “I’d totally do her”
I rolled my eyes as I slipped one of my The Devil Wears Prada t-shirts over my head.
“What’s up with you?” Dallas sat on my bed and started to pet Fizgig as he looked at me with slight concern showing in his eyes.
“Nothing… I just don’t need to know that you want to bang my mom” I shrugged nonchalantly
“Come on. I know you better then that” he pried, “there’s something wrong… you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want”
“It’s nothing really” I mumbled as I grabbed a purple cardigan and slipped it on, “I hope you realise that you’re gonna be stuck here all day with my cats”
“Yeah… I’m sure I can amuse myself somehow” he smiled as I grabbed my I-pod and keys, “have a good day at school honey!”
“I’ll try,” I laughed as I walked to the door and slipped on my chucks.
I stopped to get a coffee on the way to school in preparation for what I thought was going to be the worst day every. But ended up being relatively decent. Aeron was avoiding me very well, I’d catch her looking at me occasionally, but that was it. I really felt bad for what I had said to her. Though she was being childish she certainly didn’t deserve to be blown up at. My plan was to apologise to her… somehow, and hopefully become friends once again. So far that plan wasn’t going so well because every time I got a chance to talk to her, she’d run off on me. It was starting to get rather frustrating really.
It was last period English. Luckily I had this class with Aeron so I still had a chance to apologise. Or so I hoped.
I took my now usual seat in the back next to the window and pulled my binder out. I watched the door waiting for Aeron to enter the room. I let out a sigh of relief when she finally did. I still had my chance.
Mrs. River soon after started the class by talking about a new novel study we were starting today. It sounded good to me seeing as we could choose any book we wanted. As did everyone else.
“So everyone is welcome to take a book from the classroom as long as you check with me first, or the library, and if you want to go out and buy one feel free. And just to make this clear you cant read a book that you’ve already read! Got it?” she asked, and everyone nodded or replied with a faint yeah, “oh and one more thing, I’m going to be placing you in partners. No you can’t choose your own! The last time I let that happen it was a disaster! So!”
She began to pair people off, most of the time she would stick people with someone she knew would work well with each other. She was doing a good job of it until…
“Aeron and Ian” Mrs. River smiled as if she had made another good pairing.
Aeron looked like she was going to either kill someone or herself. I didn’t really mind though. I was hopping to make nice and become friends again. So this went along with my plan perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to SamanthaxSurrender and LionLambLove for commenting!
And sorry for how short this ended up being XD