She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Such a cliché story

I groaned and rubbed the back of my head. It was throbbing like there was no tomorrow. What had happened to me? The last thing I remembered was getting out of the car to see what Dallas was doing, then BAM! Every thing went black. Where ever I was it smelled musty and damp like a basement.
I slowly started to open my eyes, afraid of what I might see, but quickly finished opening them when I was greeted with nothing but darkness. It wasn’t so dark that I couldn’t see anything, but it was still too dark to make out what was in the room with me. Like I could clearly see that I was on a mattress. Which was inconvenient seeing as I had to pee… and bad!
I got up off the floor and slowly started to make my way around the room. Making sure not to walk into anything. There had to be a light somewhere! And I was determined to find it.
I felt around the walls for a good two minutes but still didn’t find anything. I was just about ready to pull my hair out. Why was I even here in the first place! Was I some kind of hostage? If so why didn’t they take Dallas too? Not that I would want him to be in this situation too, but it would be more comforting if I had someone here with me to talk to.
Suddenly, as if my prayers had been answered, the lights came on.
“Thank god” I said excitedly as I looked around to see who had turned them on.
Hunter was standing in a doorway in front of some stairs, smirking at me. I was less then pleased to see her there. But at least she wasn’t some burly dude named Bucky who planned on making me his bitch then cutting me open and eating me… well I assumed she didn’t plan on that.
“It’s nice to see you’re finally awake” she said cheerily as she skipped over to me, “you’ve been out cold for a day and a half now-”
My eyes went wide at that. I’d been here for a day and a half! Were people looking for me?
“Sooo I decided to come check on you!” she giggled, “I bet you’re hungry! Lets get you some food”
She took my hand and practically drug me up the stairs behind her. She lead me threw a bunch of hallways until we reached a bathroom.
She pushed me inside, “get cleaned up! I’ll come get you when breakfast is ready. Don’t even thing of trying to run away, you’ll probably end up getting lost… or my brother might find you. Both of which will be unpleasant for you!”
And with that she waved and closed the door in my face. I was a little startled, but decided to do as I was told. It was a nice bathroom, a bit big, but nice. It was also very clean thankfully!
As it turned out I was completely wrong about Aeron being the psycho. It was definitely Hunter who had lost her marbles!
I rubbed the back of my head again and realised that there was dried blood clotted in my hair. I grimiest, and decided to take a shower. I made sure the door was locked before I stripped down and got in. the water felt nice… I bet most kidnap victims don’t get treated this well… nor were they kidnapped by their psycho vampire –soon to be ex- girlfriends. I felt like a helpless little girl. It was pretty sad.
I finished showering and jumped out, only to then realise that that was a bad move on my part. Hunter was sitting on the counter waiting for me. Her eyes went straight to my… ‘Man hood,’ and went wide. I quickly grabbed the shower curtain and cover myself up.
“What are you doing in here? I locked the door!” I cried franticly
She giggled, “oh Ian! You’re so cute! There’s no need to be embarrassed, but anyway I brought you some clean clothes and a towel. Breakfast is read so hurry up and get dressed! I’ll wait for you in the hallway”
She blew me a kiss before she left the room. I don’t know how I thought she was cute she was really annoying. I walked over to the counter and grabbed the big fluffy white towel she had left me and dried off. All the while I looked over the clothes she had left me. There was a nice light brown button up shirt with a strange print on it that reminded me of something Ryan Ross would wear and a pair of jeans that looked like they had come straight out of the 70s. I decided to keep my jeans and put on the shirt she had left me.
I grabbed my shirt before I walked out into the hallway.
“Didn’t like the pants? They were my brothers back in 75… I don’t know why he kept them all this time” she giggled, “They were the only thing I could find in your size! Alright come on, breakfast is getting cold!”
She grabbed my hand again and started to drag me threw a bunch of hallways again until we reached the kitchen. This room -like all the others seemed to me- was also fairly large and modern. Black, white, and sliver seemed to be the colour scheme. She led me over to a little breakfast nook in the far right corner of the room. There was a large stack of chocolate chip waffles with strawberries and whip cream on top waiting for me when I sat down. I eyed the food suspiciously, she could have poisoned it… I couldn’t put it past her!
She giggled, “Ian, don’t worry! If I wanted to kill you I would have already”
“That was a really reassuring thought, thanks,” I mumbled monotonously as I started to eat some of it. She was probably telling the truth. It wouldn’t have made sense to keep me alive this long if she was just going to kill me anyway.
“Are they good?” she asked tilting her head slightly to the side. She would have probably been cute under other circumstances
“Yeah” I mumbled, “thanks”
She grinned, “you said they were your favourite, so I decided to make them for you”
I forced a smile and a slight nod. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes encase she saw and decided to kill me.
“So… why did you kidnap me?” there was no point in pussyfooting around the question.
“I knew you probably wouldn’t come willingly because that worthless dog Aeron’s been filling your head with nonsense about me being evil. So there was no other way to get you here for when my daddy arrives” she explained as if it were the most obvious thing ever.
“What does your ‘daddy’ have to do with me?” I raised an eyebrow
“Well you’re my boyfriend silly! My dad has to meet you and make sure you’re good enough for his little girl before I turn you so we can be together forever” she rolled her eyes
I coughed on my mouthful of food. Together Forever With This Psycho? I Think Not!
“And what makes you think I want to spend forever with you? You’re a nut!” I cried without thinking.
A flash of hurt passed threw her eyes, but was quickly replaced by anger. And before I could even process what was happening I was thrown off my chair from the impact of Hunters chair hitting me. I flew back into the wall and groaned in pain. I had to open my stupid mouth!
“I guess you want to spend a little more time in the basement then” she said coldly as she grabbed my leg and started to drag me across the floor.
Things were not looking good for me… at all!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to London Moonlight for commenting!
I’m glad to hear you like Ian ^-^
Haha… he’s kinda a damsel in distress XD which makes me happy! I think it’s funny to put him in one of those cliché vampire story things XD don’t worry! It’s not going to last!