She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Hightail It To Your Place?

I just wanted her to kill me and be done with it. This was just too much. I was still trapped in the basement, but now I was being forced to try on a bunch of suits for Hunter. This couldn’t have gotten much worse.
“Humm… I like that one, purple looks good on you” Hunter smiled as I came out with a silk purple button up shirt, black slacks, and a matching black blazer on.
“I guess” I shrugged as I looked down at myself
“This ones my favourite so far! But there’s still a few yet to go” she stated as she got up and handed me the next one to try on.
I sighed as I took it and started to take off the one I already had on, when the doorbell rang.
“I’ll be right back,” she cried as she took off up the stairs.
I sighed in relief once she was gone, I was finally alone. I sat down on the dirty old mattress that I had woken up on earlier and waited for her to come back.
Hunter came happily bounding down the stairs a few minutes later, “come on, and change back into what you were wearing earlier! We’re going out!”
I looked over at her, “we’re going out?
“Yeah, Dallas and some British girl want us to go out with them” she explained, “so hurry up. Oh I want you to keep this in mind: act normal and don’t try to run away, and everything will be fine”
I did as I was told and quickly changed into my jeans and the button up shirt I was given earlier. When I was done Hunter took my hand and practically drug me behind her out to my car. As soon as I saw my Impala I ran to it and hugged it. I noticed that Dallas was in the drivers seat and glared at him.
“If I find one thing wrong with my car I swear…” I trailed off as I opened the drivers door, “get out”
He rolled his eyes and got out, “you’re way too protective of this car”
“Whatever” I grumbled as I got in.
My car was a good distraction from my impending doom, which was being forced to spend eternity with psycho bitch.
“Oh!” Dallas said suddenly once he got settled in the back seat, “Ian this is Kate… my girlfriend”
I turned and smiled as I extended my hand towards her, “I’m Ian, nice to meet you”
“You too” she smirked as she shook my hand.
“I hope you know what you’re getting into dating Dallas” I chuckled; I was trying to act normal as I had been told to. I didn’t want to know what Hunter would do to me if I didn’t, “so… where are we going?”
“Why don’t we go to the park and get ice cream?” Kate suggested
I looked over at Hunter as if asking permission. She nodded and smiled.
“Sounds like a plan to me” she giggled
I sighed as I started the car and began to drive to the park. It was awkward to say the least. It was quiet and it smelled like my mom. I didn’t even bother try and think of a way to escape Hunter, I knew she would probably be able to find me no matter what.
There weren’t many people at the park when we got there, which was a little odd seeing as it was only five or six.
“There’s not many people out tonight, hugh” Dallas stated as we walked up to the small establishment selling ice cream.
“Yeah, it’s been a slow day” the women running the place remarked, “so can I get you kids anything?”
“Ah, yes! I’ll have a large vanilla ice cream and my, uh… girl friend will have?” Dallas said as he looked at Kate
“The same thing” she smiled
Dallas looked at Hunter and I as if asking us what we wanted.
“A large moon mist for me” Hunter grinned excitedly then looked at me, “coffee?”
I nodded, it was kinda creepy how she remembered all the little random things I told her about me… and it was a little annoying too.
“And a large coffee ice cream for him” Hunter finished
Dallas paid the women for all of us and she got us our ice cream. We walked around a little as we made small talk and ate out ice cream. I spotted the washrooms and decided that now was as good a time as ever to get some alone time.
“I have to pee,” I stated as I pointed to the bathroom and started to walk towards it.
Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug quick enough to whisper: “remember what I said,” in my ear.
I hurried off to the bathroom as soon as she let go. There wasn’t anyone in the bathroom when I got in, thankfully. I leaned against the wall beside the sinks and let out a sigh. I ran my hands threw my hands as I slid down the wall and sat on the floor.
Why was this happening to me! Of all people! What had I done to make some higher power want to put me in this situation?
After a few minutes I decided that I should probably get back. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. There was a small bruise over my eye, I assumed it was from Hunter had gotten mad at me earlier.
Suddenly the door was thrown open and Dallas barged in.
“We have to go now!” he yelled at me as he grabbed my arm and drug me out of the bathroom.
“Dude! What’s going- Holly Shit!” I cried as I saw ‘Kate’ rip out of her skin and attack Hunter, who had her fangs barred and was hunched over like an animal, “what the fuck is going down?”
“Hunter figured out that ‘Kate’ was really Aeron and she attacked her, now Hurry Up!” Dallas explained.
We ran to my car as fast as we could. I managed to catch glimpses of Hunter and Aeron fighting. They both looked to be in pretty bad shape already. There was blood all over the two of them. But they didn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon.
Dallas jumped into the passenger seat, but a loud yelp of pain from Aeron stopped me from getting into the drivers seat.
“Aeron!” I cried
“Ian get in the car! She knows what she’s doing! We need to go now!” Dallas screamed at me
I reluctantly got in the car and started it up. I quickly sped out of the parking lot and down the street. I didn’t like that we were just leaving Aeron, but I assumed she and Dallas had come up with a plan. So I decided to just go along with it.
“So where are we going?” I asked as I quickly glanced over at Dallas
“Um, your house” he said shakily as he looked behind us, “we’re gonna grab some shit, and high tail it to my place”
“High tail it to your place?” I asked, raising an eyebrow
“Yeah” he nodded
“You Live In New York!” I yelled as finally reached my house
“Dude, you think I don’t know that?” Dallas asked as we quickly got out of the car and ran into the house, “I got tickets for a plane that leaves in… around a half hour now. We’ve got good timing!”
“Alright” I said as I ran into my room and grabbed some clothes and my wallet. I threw everything into a book bag, as Dallas grabbed all of his things.
We ran upstairs and found my mom in her room reading a book.
“Dallas is going home, and I’m going with him for a short visit! I’ll be back soon Lilly, bye!” I said quickly as Dallas and I ran from her room and outside to my car.
This plan certainly didn’t seem like it was going to work. But so far it was.
We made it to the airport just in time to get on the plane.
This was definitely getting interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I’ve taken so long to get this out :/
I was at my dads and my laptop wont let me browse on the internet at his house (which sucks because he has high speed :/) soooo that meant I had to use his laptop :/ and everything was already on mine… but I’m home now! Hence this is out now ^-^
Thanks to London Moonlight and Jezabel Radke for commenting! ^-^
Annnndddd to everyone who’s subscribed! I never seen to thank you guys! So thank you!