Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#013

“Matt.” I whispered, tugging lightly on the sleeve of his shirt. “I have a bad feeling about this!”

“Alex, everything’s going to be fine!” Matt said looking down at me.

I sighed letting go of Matt’s arm as he walked ahead of me. “Are you okay?” Val said stopping next to me, as I watched all five boys head into a building.

“I’ll be in the car.” I muttered turning to the two black escalade’s parked behind us. I folded my arms as I closed the door.

“Alex!” Val said pulling the door open only seconds after I closed it. “What’s wrong?”

“I just have a really bad feeling.” I sighed looking at her. “I just can’t place it.”

“I was like that the first time I was with the guys.” Val smiled. “They’ll be fine, believe it or not, they’re really organized when it comes to this stuff.”

“Yeah I noticed, I’ve just been stressing.” I sighed leaning back in the chair. “I think I’m pregnant Val.” I whispered.

“Have you tol-” Val was soon cut off by several gun shots. “Shit.” She muttered.

I narrowed my eyes as I watched Valary run over to the other car, jumping into the drivers seat, my eyes widened as I realized what was happening. I quickly crawled up to the drivers seat of the black car I was in, turning the engine on, as Matt and Zacky quickly got into the car, with a bloody Johnny.

“What the hell happened!?” I yelled as I sped off down the road behind Val. I glanced at Matt out of the corner of my eyes, then looking at Zacky and Johnny through the rear view mirror. “Matt!” I growled.

“That wasn’t Jessie.” He muttered, shaking his head.

“Well…” I said a lot calmer then before.

“Guys we have to do something about Johnny!” Zacky said as Johnny groaned in pain clutching his left arm.

“Pull over here!” Matt said pointing to the side of the road. I sighed following Matt’s instructions. I turned the engine off turning to look at Matt. “Zacky, take Johnny in Val’s car!” Matt said with no emotion.

“Dude!” Zacky said, said looking at Matt funny.

“Go!” He warned. Soon Zacky was walking with Johnny up to the car filled with everyone else. I sat there as I watched Val drive the black escalade away.

“What’s going on?” I asked, turning my attention back to Matt.

“Those people in the building.” Matt started. “They worked for your dad.” Matt said as I noticed a black BMW pull up behind us.

“Matt…”

“Your going home Alexa.” Matt sighed avoiding my gaze.

“What!?” I said looking at him with disbelief.

“This was stupid Alex, we shouldn’t have done any of this.” Matt whispered. “I lied to you. Everything I ever told you wasn’t true.”

“Your lying!” I yelled, as two guys in suits walked up to the escalade.

“Miss. Martin!” A guy said tapping on the window.

“Matt, please.” I whispered as a tear slid down my cheek. I stared at Matt’s cold gaze for a minute, figuring things out in my head.

“Go Alexia!” Matt yelled. I jumped at his sudden outburst as more tears slid down my face.

“I hate you.” I mumbled, as the car door opened, and a firm grip was placed on my forearm.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO