Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#014

“How could you do this to us Alexia?!” My mom shrieked as I sat quietly in the living room on the couch. For the last three hours I’ve sat quietly as my parents went on and on about how irresponsible I was.

“You’re a disgrace to this family Alex!” I felt the anger building in me as those words left my fathers mouth.

“What family!?” I yelled looking up at my stunned parents. “This is not what you call a family!” I said motion my hands between my parents and I. “We are far from a family, ever since you became president and started fucking your secretary!” I spat at my dad.

“Alexia! That is no way to speak to your father!” My mom scolded.

“And you!” I chuckled. “You’re the one sleeping with practically everyone in this house!”

“Go to your room young lady!” My dad yelled as my mom started to cry.

“Gladly.” I muttered, as I left the room, and started down the hall to my room. I slammed the door shut behind me making sure to lock it. I looked around my room with my mouth open, practically everything was gone, my T.V., computer, ipod, all my electronics. I let out a frustrated growl as I grabbed myself a pair of shorts and a tank top as I made my way into my bathroom for a hot bath.

As I sat in the large bath tub I swear I went through every emotion possible, I was sad, angry, happy, everything all in one. I still couldn’t believe what Matt had said to me. Part of my told me he was lying, and the other half wanted to believe him. I didn’t think it would hurt as much as it did, even though it had only been a short amount of time, I had fallen head over heals for Matt.

I let out a sigh as the bath water had become cold. I lifted myself out of the tub, drying myself off with one of the warm towels. I quickly put my shorts and tank top on and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I was determined to figure out if I was pregnant or not. Though I had thought a lot about it, I couldn’t go out and get a pregnancy test or go to the doctor’s without my parents finding out, and the house nurse would probably tell my parents to.

I decided to take my chances with the house nurse, as I made my way down the long hall again, ten minutes later I found myself opening the nurses door, thankfully as I peered inside no one was here. Making what I needed to do a lot easier. I quickly and quietly grabbed a home pregnancy test out of the cupboard and made my way back to my room.

I set the box down in my bathroom reading over the directions quickly as I herd a loud knock on my door, I shoved all the stuff in a drawer, before walking out of the bathroom to find my mom and dad standing in my room. “Alexia, we have something to tell you.” My mom started. I stayed quiet looking at both of them.

“We’ve come to a decision and your going to live with your grandmother in New York.” My dad said.

“Okay.” I sighed. I could careless where my parents sent me now, nothing seemed to matter without Matt anymore.

“You’ll have an escort here in the morning, your leaving first thing.” My mom said before leaving the room.

“Alexia, I want to let you know not to try anything funny tomorrow.” My dad said taking a seat on my bed. “Your friend Matt should be in Jail right now, but since we compromised, we gave him a head start, he’ll be back in Jail along with all of his little friends.” A tear slid down my face as I figured my dad had lied to Matt so he would let those people take me. “There’s no sense in caring about them, they we’re bad people Alex.” My dad said lifting himself off my bed. “Have fun at your grandparents honey.” He smiled leaving my room.

I whipped the tears that had fallen down my face as I thought about what was going to happen to Valary, Matt, and everyone else. I made my way back to the bathroom taking the stick that held my future back out. Though I already knew I was most likely pregnant, I just wanted to confirm it.

Fifteen minutes later I was tossing out the little stick that read Pregnant in clear letters away. I sighed crawling into my large bed, and stared at the ceiling until my eye lids grew heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO