Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#015

“So how have you been Alexia?” My grandmother asked as I stepped into her house. “Your parents tell me you’ve been getting into trouble.”

“My parents don’t know anything Mammy.” I whispered, taking a seat on the large sofa in the living room.

“Darling, talk to me, I want to hear your side of the story.” My grandmother said taking a seat next to me, placing a hand on top of mine.

“It’s horrible Mammy.” I sighed. “Its started on my birthday. My dad got me a new bodyguard, his name is Matt. At first I didn’t like him, but as he helped me, I fell in love with him.” I muttered. “I’m sure you herd, I got ‘kidnapped’.” I saw my Grandma, nod her head. “I wasn’t kidnapped though, I was so tired of all the people taking my pictures and my dad saw a picture of Matt and I, and took it the wrong way, he threatened to fire Matt, I didn’t want that to happen, so Matt took me to a cabin he used to go to all the time when he was younger. It was so nice up there Mammy. Then my dad’s people found us, I had to come back home, and everyone else is going to Jail.” I sniffled as a tear slid down my cheek.

“Oh dear.” My grandma said pulling me to her. “Your story sounds similar to when I was your age.” She smiled. “My parents never approved of your grandfather. He was everything to me, and still is, he showed me things I will never forget.”

“That’s not all Mammy.” I sighed, looking up at her. “I’m pregnant.”

“Well it’s a good thing your parents sent you here then, now isn’t it.” She smiled. I always loved my Mammy, she always understood me, she never got upset, except the one time I broke her fine china when I was four.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do without Matt.” I sighed. “I can’t take care of this baby by myself, I’m so scared.” I admitted.

“Well how about this, go take a nap, you look tired.” My grandma said. “And I’ll figure something out.” She smiled.

“Okay.” I nodded lifting myself off the couch, I gave my grandma a quick hug before making my way up the stairs to my new room.

| Marie (Grandma) POV |

I shook my head as I watched my depressed granddaughter trudge up the staircase. I reached over the couch and grabbed the house phone before I dialed a number I knew all to well.

“Marie?” The deep voice said into the phone.

“I’m going to tell you this once Daniel, and you better listen!” I said in a stern voice. “I want you to get me those people that were with Alexia the day your men brought her back home!”

“Marie,” Daniel sighed. “You know I can’t do that!”

“Yes you can, I want them at my house by tonight!” I demanded before hanging up the phone.

Even if it was just for a night, Alexia deserved to see her friends one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO