Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#016

I groaned opening my eyes as I herd commotion coming from down stairs. I sighed climbing out of the bed pulling my shirt down as I walked out of the room. “She wouldn’t.” I muttered to myself as I rushed down the stairs. “Oh My God!” I yelled with a large smile on my face.

The first person I tackled happened to be Valary who greatly hugged back. I made my rounds off all the guys, even Brian. I came to a halt when Matt came into my view, I stopped in front of him taking a deep breath. All the anger came rushing back to me when I saw his face. I narrowed my eyes as I pulled my arm back, seconds after my fist connected with the side of his face. I instantly felt bad when I saw his nose start to bleed. “We need to talk.” I muttered, taking his hand and leading him to my bathroom. “I’m sorry.” I sighed pulling Matt in between my legs as I sat on the bathroom counter.

“Don’t be, I deserved it.” Matt sighed, looking at the floor.

“You should start explaining!” I said lifting Matt’s head up, gently wiping the blood away. “I want to know everything.”

“I should have listened to you.” Matt sighed. “Your dad was in the building, everything’s been happening so fast, Alex. I don’t know what I’m going to do.” Matt groaned. “I can’t go back to jail, let alone drag everyone else with me!”

I sighed as Matt’s hazel eyes started into my blue ones. Matt had a really good point, Everyone else didn’t deserve to go to Jail. “Matt, I promise I’m going to do everything I can to help you.” I muttered, leaning my forehead against his.

“Alex, don’t promise something like that!” Matt whispered.

“Don’t argue Matt!” I chuckled, bringing his lips to mine. “All that matter’s is that I’m here with you now.”

I felt Matt smile against my lips, before reconnecting them. I moved my arms around his neck as Matt deepened this kiss. I moaned lightly as Matt slid his tongue in my mouth, exploring every little place. As I herd Matt groan slightly, I suddenly thought about what he had said to me the night my dad came and got me. “Ma- Matt I can’t do this.” I said pushing him away slightly.

“What! Why?” He said, concern written all over his face.

“What you said to me that night.” I sighed. “Even if it wasn’t true, it still hurt.”

“Alex, I’m sorry okay!” Matt said cupping my cheeks with his hands. “I really didn’t mean it, I had to get you to leave.”

“I don’t care Matt, we could have done something, anything!” I said pushing Matt away, getting off the bathroom counter.

“Alexia, you saw what happened to Johnny.” Matt growled following me out of the bathroom and into my room. “Your dad threatened my family! What the hell was I supposed to do!?” Matt yelled.

“Oh I don’t know maybe talk to me about it!” I yelled back turning to face him. “Maybe this would have never worked Matt, I mean I’m seventeen and your twenty five, maybe it’s a good thing your going to Jail!” I spat, as Matt narrowed his eyes.

“You know your right.” Matt smirked. “And your just the stuck up bitch everyone said you we’re!”

“Fuck you Matt!” I said, shaking my head.

“You already have sweetheart!” He smirked once more.

“Oh that’s right!” I laughed. “And now I’m having your kid! Now get the fuck out!” I yelled.

“Gladly!” Matt yelled, walking to my bedroom door. “Wait, What!?” Matt said turning to look at me.

“You herd me.” I sighed. “Now leave!”

“Alex.” Matt said moving towards me again. “Are you serious?”

“Yes Matt!” I cried. “I’m pregnant okay! Now please leave!” I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

“Alex come on.” Matt said wrapping his arms around me.

“No!” I said pushing him away. “Leave!” I yelled the best I could through tears.

“Damn it Alexia!” Matt yelled throwing his hands in the air. “Fine then, be this way!” He said before storming out of my room, with a slam of my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO