Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#017

| Eight And A Half Months Later |

I sat in a chair dosing off as I listened to my grandmother talk to a lawyer in front of us in a court house in Washington DC. I had no idea what they we’re talking about and at the moment I didn’t care. I was way to tired, and my feet we’re killing me. I sighed thinking about the things that had happened over the past months.

After Matt and I had that argument, I hadn’t seen anyone. Val had written me several times, though she wasn’t in Jail, but back in Huntington. Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky we’re all taken to Jail the day after they had been in New York, for kidnapping, and murder. My Grandmother was doing everything she could to try and get the charges dropped. But we weren’t having much luck. I really didn’t know why my grandmother had me come to this meeting, at 10:30 in the morning, all she said was I needed to be there, I needed to see someone. I knew right when those words left her mouth I was going to see Matt sometime today.

I saw the five guys walk by the door, my heart stopped, and my nerves kicked in. I definitely was not ready to see Matt. Of course I had forgiven him over the past months, but was he still mad at me? Not to mention I was the size of a beach ball, not exactly was you would call attractive.

“And we’ll let Miss Martin have a word with Mr. Sanders alone.” My head snapped up looking at Greg our lawyer.

“What? No!” I said shaking my head, looking from my grandmother to Greg.

“Greg let me talk to Alex alone please.” moments later Greg rose from his seat, leaving my grandmother and I. “Alex please you need to see him. He’s the father of your child.” I sighed, crossing my hands over my chest resting them on my large stomach.

“I don’t want to see him!” Yes I believe I was throwing a fit.

“To bad Alexia.” My eyes widened as I watched my grandmother rise from her seat, leaving me in the room alone, I watched through the door as Greg and her exchanged a few words, I watched as Greg nodded, before leaving my grandmother who turned the opposite direction.

I shook my head, leaning it against the table in front of me. I knew very well Matt was going to walk through those doors any moment now. I let out a low groan as I rubbed my stomach, I had been having weird pains in my lower stomach all morning. My heart stopped as I herd the click of the door being opened. “Alex?” I raised my head slowly looking at the dark haired man in front of me.

“Matt… I…” I stumbled over my words as I lifted myself out of the chair I had been sitting in.

“Alexia, let me say something.” Matt said walking up to me. “I’m really sorry.” Matt mumbled. Why was he apologizing? Shouldn’t I be the one apologizing!

“Matt stop.” I sighed.

“No Alex, I really am.” Matt said cupping my cheeks with his large hands. “I’ve done something bad.” He muttered. I narrowed my eyes looking up at him. “I snapped.” He sighed.

“Matt.” I sighed shaking my head. “What do you mean?”

“I was in this interrogation room.” Matt said pulling away from me. “This guy was saying shit about you, my family, it was all bull shit, none of it was true. I couldn’t take it anymore.” I saw the hurt in Matt’s eyes as he stopped talking. “Alex I don’t think I’m coming out anytime soon.” Matt muttered.

I left a tear slid down my cheek as Matt’s words processed through my mind. “It’s a girl.” I murmured.

“Really?” Matt asked quietly walking up to me. I nodded my head as I felt Matt’s hands rest them selves on my stomach. I smiled as Matt pulled me into a hug, well the best one he could without making me uncomfortable.

I sighed contently as Matt ran his hands down my back lightly. “Uhm Matt.” I muttered shifting slightly. Matt pulled back looking down at me. “I think my water just broke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO