Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Lucky Day

Image

Ivy's POV

It's forth period, also known as my lunch time. Usually I go to hang out with Tre when it's lunch, but I haven't found him. I guess he's with Mike and Billie today. I thought this would have been the best opportunity to make new friends so that's what I was planning on doing.

I was walking down the music department hall to go to my locker to get my next period books.

When I was by my locker, I saw a girl leaning on the wall listening to her music which I thought was pretty loud.

"Hi," she said as I was opening my locker.

"Hey," I responded.

"Sorry, I don't know you, but have you seen my boyfriend, Frankie, anywhere?" she asked.

I turned to face her.

"I don't think I know a Frankie," I told her as I drifted away into thought.

"Oh, okay, I'm just supposed to meet him here, and I wanted to know if you knew where he was," she weakly smiled, I did the same as I didn't know what else to do. "I'm Nerissa by the way," she said.

I smiled, "I'm Ivy," I said weakly.

"Oh, so you're Ivy," she giggled a little, confusing me.

I looked at her, "Yea, why?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, I just heard that you were Tre's friend," she said, smirking.

I giggled, "Wow, everyone seems to know me as 'Tre's friend'," I told her.

"Well, Tre talked a lot about you when we use to go to grade school," she laughed.

"Yea, I hear that a lot too," I smiled. "Out of curiosity, what did he use to say about me?" I asked, walking closer to her.

"Oh, just nothing," she said with her eyes shifting around as if she was hiding something.

"Tell me," I begged since I really wanted to know what he thought of me. I really want to know if he liked me. "Please? I won't tell him you told me," I begged again.

She smirked, "You promise?" she asked.

I nodded, "Promise... Now please tell me."

"Well, ever since grade six, he's had a big..."

"Ivy, can I talk to you?"

Tre surprised me from behind.

Damn! And I really wanted to know how he feels. I thought to myself.

I turned to look at him. He was carrying a box with stuff in it that I couldn't make out, and he had a big grin on his face that oddly made me shiver inside because he looked so cute.

"Um..." I responded as I glanced at Nerissa and Tre back and forth, "I guess," I mumbled to him as I turned to look back at Nerissa, "I'll talk to you later. It was nice meeting you," I smiled.

"Same here," she slightly waved.

I walked in silence with Tre down into another hallway. He eventually led me into a staircase that no-one was in.

I looked up at him, still having a warm feeling over his adorable smile.

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked as I looked around the abandoned staircase.

"Well..." he began, "Mike and I are having this little bet, and I was wondering if you would help me?" he asked.

I smiled against my will, "Um, sure... What's the bet?"

He then reached into the box that he was carrying, pulling out a leaf looking thing I've seen before. I didn't notice what it was until he dangled it over his head.

Mistletoe?

"What's with the Mistletoe in October?" I giggled even though I was kind of nervous because the legend is if someone dangles Mistletoe over their heads that means another person has to kiss them.

"Mike and I are betting fifty bucks to see who can get the most girls to kiss us," he grinned.

I giggled, "Why?"

He shrugged, "It's just for fun," he smiled again, "And guess what?"

"What?" I smiled, sort of aware to what he was probably going to ask me to do.

"You're my first victim," he smirked.

"What? Why me?" I whined even though I was happy about it, but at the same time nervous as hell.

"Because you're actually the first girl that I really feel comfortable around," he smiled.

I wanted to blush about his comment but I tried my hardest not to.

"What do I get out of this?" I asked, trying to be stubborn and hard to get.

He smirked, "A kiss from the hottest guy in the world," he said with such confidence.

I giggled. "This better be worth it," I said in a sigh.

His smile got even bigger, "Oh, it will be," he said as he walked closer to me, backing me into a wall.

At this point I got nervous, and I felt my cheeks begin to blush.

Tre kept walking closer to me until our bodies were pretty much touching. He also looked a tiny bit nervous too. I tried to get my mind straight as I waited for him to kiss me, or was I supposed to kiss him? I just stood there, looking up at him as I tried to get my thoughts together.

He locked him arms around my waist. As he did, again, I felt my cheeks begin to burn. I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck, not knowing what else to do. It looked like he was about to kiss me...

"It's okay, just relax," he said calmly.

I quickly nodded as his face started to inch closer to mine.

I felt his lips crash on top of mine. His lips felt so tender against mine. His kiss was hard though passionate and deep.

After a few seconds I started to relax and let what was going to happen happen.

It was only a few seconds later that he took his lips off of mine and just looked at me, our faces still pretty close together.

I moved one of my hands closer to his cheek to stroke it as we were staring into each other's eyes. It was like I was totally zoned out of reality, and all I cared about was being with Tre, in his arms.

I kept my concentration on his eyes until I made the next move to kiss him again. I smashed my lips on top of his for another make out session. I felt his hands get more of a grip on my waist because he dropped the mistletoe on the floor.

I felt the sensations tingle in my body from the heat that was shooting through me. It felt like my temperature went up one hundred degrees.

His lips felt so good on mine that I didn't want the moment to stop. I brushed my fingers through his hair as it felt well on my fingertips.

It must had been three minutes ago when we began the second kiss. It felt like forever, but I didn't want forever to stop.

I felt his tongue coax my bottom lip as it wanted an invitation to enter. I parted up lips open so his tongue could go in. His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. It wasn't long until I started massaging his tongue with my own.

He's the best French kisser ever.

Right when I wanted more, the bell for fifth period rang, making Tre and me separate a part.

We looked at each other, both smiling.

"That was awesome," he smiled.

I let out a laugh, "I know."

I looked around the staircase, noticing the kids running to their next period classes making you think that you should be going too.

"I guess we should go to class," I mumbled more to myself then him.

"Let's ditch," he said, surprising me by his sudden outburst of wanting to skip.

I laughed, "Why?"

He shrugged, "I have more mistletoe," he said, causing me to laugh even more. "Come on, it's only science we're gonna miss. Please?" he begged, making me smile.

"Okay, fine," I told him, making him look enthused about it.

This was probably the best day since I've moved to Oakland. I wasn't too sure about anything yet, but I was hoping this would turn into a closer relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did ya think?