Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

Fractured Bones

Image

"Just tell him you like him!" Candice yelled as if she didn't know you were right beside her.

"I know! Stop lying to yourself and us! You know you like him! You know you want to be with him!" Adrienne yelled too, louder than Candice.

"Okay, I do like him!" you shouted, making your whole gym class look at you. You slightly jumped at your outburst and just looked at all the students. Before you could say anything, they went back to what they were doing. You sighed, "Actually, I don't think I just like him, I feel something more than just 'liking'," you confessed.

"What do you mean?" Candice asked with a confused look on her face, "Ivy, do you love him?"

"What?! No! No! No!" you shouted, feeling the urge to hit her because she would think that. "Why would you think something like that? I haven't even been in a relationship with him, so how in the world can I love him?" you shouted, dropping your voice at the few last bit.

"Then why are you shouting and taking it the wrong way?" Adrienne asked.

You were speechless. How could I fight back with that? Was she right? Do I love him, but how? I haven't liked him long enough to love him... right?

"I can't believe it," you mumbled as you dropped your head down in complete confusion.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help over-hearing," someone said from behind you.

You turned around, only to see Nerissa holding a stick that looked like she was playing with for gym.

That day you were playing Lacrosse.

"But remember last week when we got to talking?"

You nodded, a little confused but curious.

"Well, you remember when you asked me about what Tre use to say about you?"

You nodded your head once again, the same way you did before.

"I didn't get to tell you, but Tre has always liked-"

"Bitch! I thought I told you to stay away from my man!" Lizzy interfered, pushing you back.

You stared at her for a second in shock, but then you came back to reality; "What the fuck are you talking about?!" you shouted, making her back away a little.

She stepped closer, "I saw you and my man last week, making out on the staircase!" she yelled, making you think she was about to punch you at any second. The number one thing that pissed you off was that she was calling Tre hers. It made you feel tensed up and the urge to just punch her.

"He's not yours, bitch! And don't touch me!" you shoved back, "Don't you understand that he doesn't like you?! He hates you! He only dated you because he wanted an easy bang, which you provided for him, you little whore!" you yelled almost on the brink of looking red.

She began to walk closer, "You're going to wish you never said that..."

"Put a cork in it, Lizzy," the gym teacher said as she approached all of you.

Lizzy stepped away from you as it looked like the gym teacher wanted to say something to the class.

"We're going to go outside today and play Lacrosse. So everyone take a stick and meet me on the field," she then started walking to the door as all the students groaned because they didn't want to do it.

"Come, Ivy, time to suffer for the next hour," Adrienne sighed as she grabbed your arm, pulling you outside.

You sighed, "I hate that bitch," referring to Lizzy.

"We all do, and you're the best for standing up to her," Nerissa said, coming to your side, grabbing your other arm as you walked out to the field.

"Thank you," you said with no enthusiasm at all over your little fight with Lizzy.

"Come on, Ivy, what's wrong?" Candice asked.

You didn't want to tell them your real reason to why you were so sad but you blurt it out anyway.

"I want to be with Tre!" you whined, making it sound so dramatic.

"He won't say no to you, trust me," Nerissa said as she tried to make you feel better. You weakly smiled.

"Speak of the devil," said Adrienne as she was looking up at the bleachers around the field.

You looked up to where she was looking, only to see Tre, Mike and Billie all sitting there, watching the girls getting ready to play.

Once Billie saw Adrienne, he came running to her side, "Hey baby," he kissed her on the
cheek.

She smiled, "Hey babe, what are you guys doing?"

"You know- just hanging out," Billie shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "Oh, yea," Billie turned to Candice, "Mike wants to talk to you; so yea, he's over there," Billie pointed to him.

An odd smile went across her face as she saw Mike wave to her. It made you think that there might be something going on between the two of them, but you just shrugged the idea off and turned back to Billie and Adrienne who were whispering into each others ears, but you definitely knew that you heard your name a few times.

You turned back to look at Mike, Candice, and Tre. Mike and Candice were just talking, but Tre was staring at you. Once he noticed you caught his eye, a big smile spread across his face that made you smile and forget about all your worries.

I want him to smile at me everyday. I'm not talking about a friendly smile, but a smile that shows that he loves me and wants to be with me for the rest of his life.

"Aww, Tre and you are smiling at each other," Nerissa squeaked, making you fall out of your trance and looked at her.

You smiled even wider, "He's so cute!" you exclaimed, not caring that you're now expressing your feelings to everyone.

"Than tell him that," she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?! Are you on drugs? I can't tell him that! If I did he'd-"

"Know how you feel?" she finished your sentence, making what you were going to say being expressed in a different way.

"Yea..." you said slowly as you realized that it wouldn't be the worst thing to do.

You turned back to look at Adrienne and Billie. Billie was already half way back to his seat where the others were, and Adrienne was standing there, watching her boyfriend walk away.

"GIRLS, GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE GAME!" the gym teacher yelled, making all three of you run to your class who were already playing in the game.

You grabbed a Lacrosse stick that was lying on the side of the field. Once you had it clutched in your hands, you went to your place that the teacher assigned for you.

You stood there as you waited for someone to do something... It was a very dull game by the way.

You couldn't help but look at Tre one last time up in the bleachers. This time he waved at you when he noticed you; you waved too. He was so cute when he acknowledged you because he'd have a big smile on his face that made him look so incredibly adorable.

"And go!" the teacher yelled, breaking your attention from Tre to her. Everyone started running around the field with their sticks.

Great, now Tre's going to watch me play... What a turn on... you thought sarcastically.

"He'll be licking my pussy tonight, bitch," Lizzy whispered from behind you. You watched her pass you with a wide smirk on her face. That's when it happened; your face turned red, your whole body got tense. Then it happened; you ran up to her and pushed her on the ground using your stick.

"FUCKING BITCH!" you yelled as you punched her in the face. "Leave Tre alone!"

"GET OFF ME!" she cried loud enough that it made the whole class circle around you screaming 'FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!'

All the chanting was giving you motivation to beat her up.

As you started to get tired of hitting her, she got angrier, and flipped you over so you were the one she was on top of.

When she flipped you over, you must have landed on your arm because it started hurting really badly and you could hardly move it.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!" she yelled, but at the moment all you could think about was how much pain your arm was in.

"GET OFF HER!" someone yelled at Lizzy as they picked her up and placed her somewhere else.

You noticed it was Tre.

He walked back to you with his hand out so you could grab it. Without using your fractured arm, you grabbed his hand.

Once you were up, he quickly walked with you inside the school- in silence.

It wasn't long until he found an empty janitors closet that he decided to bring you into.
It was dark inside the closet, and it was small. So small that you could feel each others bodies touching.

A light went on that you noticed Tre turned on. From the reaction he had on his face, you must have been crying.

He pulled you in a hug, "What happened?" he asked, putting his head on your shoulder; you did the same to him.

"She said something that really pissed me off," you cried. You weren't crying because of the fight but because of how much your arm was hurting. It felt like a knife had stabbed its way threw it.

"What did she say?" he asked soothingly as he stroked your hair to help you calm down.

Without thinking, you opened your mouth; "She said you're going to be licking her pussy tonight."

Without a word, Tre looked up at you and wiped away your tears, "She's stupid, okay? She's a dirty slut and I'd never go with her again," he said as he looked in your eyes.

"Really?" you sniffled, paying more attention to what Tre was telling you than your sore arm.

He nodded, beginning to stroke your cheek, "Besides, I like someone else," he said, passionately then put his hand into your fractured hand to give you a hint of whom he likes.

Without thinking about what he just told you, you swiped your hand away and clutched it in your other arm gently.

He had a concerned, though, sorry look on his face like you just didn't want to hold his hand. Period.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

You began to cry again because you felt the pain come back, "My arm; it really hurts."

"Let me see," he said.

You put your hand out into his. He went across it with his finder tips to see if you could feel any pain from them. You did. He knew because you began to cry harder.

"I wouldn't be able to tell if it's broken. I'll take you to the hospital, okay?"

You nodded, "Okay."

He lead you out of the closet with his arm around your shoulders and his other hand was holding your arm out so you wouldn't bump into anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments = new chapter.

Sorry about the delay... my computer went all hufgjwrbvbroqwn on the weekend.

Here you go tho =]