Status: short story

Adopted by Ray Toro

Chapter 2

I woke up in my new bed and sat up. The only way to describe the room that they gave me was beautiful. The walls were red with black trim and the carpet was red also. My bed was huge and had black and red polka dotted blankets; the pillows on it were black and the bed frame was black rod iron. The closet was as big as my old room and I had my own entertainment system complete with a TV, DVD player, laptop, CD player and an Xbox. I guess I was still in a state of shock not just that I was now living in the lap of luxury but that I had been adopted my one of my favorite rock stars.

As I was sitting in bed admiring my room I remembered that I was supposed to call my best friend Leana. She wanted to know about my new adoptive parent. I picked up my cell from the bedside table, dialed her number and waited for her to pick up the phone.

"Hello," She answered.

"Hey Leana."

"Oh hey so how's the new house? How is the guy that adopted you?"

"The house is amazing and the guy, well let’s just say I have to tell you something very important about him."

"What are you about to tell me?" She asked sounding scared like I was about to tell her that he was a molestor.

"I was adopted by Ray Toro." I said.

"What? Yeah right there's no way you could have been adopted by a superstar like him." She said.

"It's true though." I said.

"You are living in a pretty big house though." She said.

"What? How do you know that?" The doorbell rang. "Hold on there's someone at the door." When I got to the door and opened it and there stood Leana.

"Surprise." She said. I noticed she was holding a suitcase.

"Are you staying here?"

"Yeah for the summer."

"Did Ray invite you?" I said pulling her in the house.

"Yeah. At first I thought it was kind of weird that some guy I didn't even know was inviting me to stay at his house but then he said he wanted to make you feel comfortable." She explained

"Who was at the door?" Frank said coming downstairs. Leana looked stunned.

"You were telling the truth." She said.

"Yeah I was."

"Hi I'm Frank." He said. extending his hand. She took it but didn't say anything she just stood there with a stunned look on her face.

"She's Leana." I said. "She's staying here this summer."

"Sweet." He said walking off toward the kitchen.

"You lucky ass bitch you get to live with MC fricken R."

"I know right." I said flipping my hair like a prep. "Come on you’re staying in my room." I took her to my room. We put her stuff on the floor and I decided to introduce her to her favorite person.

I grabbed Leana’s hand, pulled her out of my room and took her to Ray’s room. "What are you doing?" Leana asked.

"You'll see." I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

The door opened and my poofy poodle of a guardian came out. I heard a thump behind me. When I looked over to see what it was I saw that Leana was passed out on the ground. With that I started laughing my butt off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.
Comments are appreciated.
xoxo
Hannah