Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Remember The Time We Wrote Our Names Upon The Wall

Peace. Quiet. Silence. There was not a sound upon the bus. It was that silent, a pin could be heard if it was dropped properly. The young couple slept peacefully with Mikey draping his arm over his wife’s petite frame.

But not all were sleeping. The puerile Elliot ripped open their curtain at 7 A.M to get Kyra ready to go shopping, “GET UP!” He screamed.

"Go away," Kyra muttered in her sleep.

"But you promiseeedddd!" Elliot whined

Mikey grumbled and swatted at him while saying, "I didn't promise you anything. It’s sleepy time."

“Ugh. No, not you. Kyra! You promised we would go shopping! Move your ass! I’ll be waiting out the front,” the drummer said, going off to the front of the bus.

Kyra sighed before burying her face in her husband's neck before muttering, "Sorry baby," trying to climb over him so she could go get ready.

Mikey sat up, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course. I just gotta go get ready to go with the guys."

"Oh, well, have fun. Oh, bring me some Starbucks?"

"I don't know when we'll be back but okay," Kyra said, climbing out and grabbing some clothes.

Mikey sighed, laying back into the pillows. His eyes glanced to the ceiling of the bunk where numerous photographs were stuck to. Flashes of memories filled his mind as he recognised when the photos were taken, in particular one of Kyra and himself dancing in a car.

“Nothing beats Captain Planet. Hands down the best superhero ever!” Kyra laughed, “Oh man, I’m so lame!”

Mikey scoffed, “Oh please! You? Lame? Look at me! Glasses, looks like a girl and probably the smartest in my year? Now that’s lame.”

“Probably? Mike, you are the smartest.”

“Yeah? Well, it’s still makes me lame.”

“No, it -” Kyra said, “Oh! I love this part!” She smiled, turning up the radio.

Maybe it's for the best
Maybe it's not for anything
It wouldn't be so bad to take this right from me
No more long rides home
No more of your station
I didn't like it anyway
Remember the time we wrote our names upon the wall
Remember the time we realized "Thriller" was our favourite song

Mikey laughed at his girlfriend as she sang along and danced before joining in himself.


"Hey! Don’t I get a hug and a kiss?" Mikey asked with a slight pout on his face after snapping back into reality and seeing Kyra about to leave.

Kyra slightly laughed walking back to the bunks, "Of course," she said, sitting on the corner of her bunk to lean over and kiss him.

Mikey kissed back, smiling, "Have a nice time with the boys."

"I will," she said, getting pulled away by Elliot.

"C'mon Ky! We've got way too much to do today!" Elliot said, sounding like a young child.

"Hey! Now boys, have fun and no bringing strange men home," Mikey laughed, hoping they would know he was joking.

"He's seriously weird," Max chuckled once they were off the bus.

"I know, I know. But I love him anyways," Kyra laughed as the trio went off into the city.

Mikey laid back down for about twenty minutes only to be woken up to the sound of his cell phone ringing. Unfortunately didn't get to the phone in time, so he listened to his voice mail as a very pissed Gerard bitched about needing a new stove for the bus because someone had let Frank cook. Once the message was over, Mikey got dressed and walked to his old bus, where the smell of burnt food could be smelt.

Mikey sighed after listing to Gerard rant about Frank and how pissed off he was that everyone else thought it was funny.

"Damn Gee, let’s just go buy a new one. It’s not that big of a deal. Besides burnt bacon is tasty," he stated as a matter of fact as he had a second piece of the burnt bacon.

“Eh, I don’t know El. I’m not entirely sold on it,” Kyra said, adjusting the black wig.

“But it looks fantastic! Even Max says so!” Elliot said, trying to persuade his friend the best he could, “Right Max?”

The guitarist looked up from his phone, “Huh? Oh, yeah. Totally.”

“Oh, okay. Fine. I’ll get it,” Kyra muttered, taking it off.

“Oh, goodie!” Elliot clapped while he jumped up and down.

After stove shopping, Mikey went straight back to Tiffany’s bus, hoping to catch a glimpse of his wife as he was missing her more than ever. But she wasn’t there. The trio were getting dressed after their sound check in a back stage room, each member in a pair of skinny jeans, a white tee with the outfit being topped off with a spiffy leather jacket. It was hard to tell if the trio were the same as they were a week ago with the sudden change of clothing style.

Mikey walked to the venue hoping to find Kyra and his bus mates there, he soon knocked on a random door.

Max went and answered the door, opening it so he could only partly see in, "Oh hey Mike. Looking for Ky?"

Mikey squinted, trying to see who he was talking to, "Umm Yeah."

"She's in the bathroom, down the hall or something," Max shrugged, "Hey, don't you have sound check?"

"Probably, but who knows! Gee is too busy bitching and moaning about the stove to probably even care."

"Ha ha, okay. Well...I'll see you later on the bus. If I see her, I'll tell her you're looking for her, okay?" Max said, keeping their shopping day under wraps before shutting the door.

Mikey walked to the stage and did his own sound check alone. He had just finished when Frank and Kat showed up laughing at how pissed Gerard was. Ray and Bob followed behind them shortly. Every one finally finished their sound check soon after and went to a back room to have their band meeting.

After their five minute warning, Tiffany Chaos didn't head towards the stage, instead they just opted to hang around perfecting their new stage alter egos. They all looked fierce and tough before running out of the room and to the stage.

Kyra and Max tuned their guitars a little while Kat went and dragged everyone else out to the side of the stage as Tiffany Chaos were about to start.

“Holy shit! What the hell did they do!?” Jess exclaimed while everyone looked in shock.

A tech was playing Kyra's bass after a few songs while she demanded total attention, channelling her best Gerard act while she pranced around the stage. Max and Kyra had a bit of a game going on, where she would walk toward him and he would go backwards, then he would do the same to her, only with her going back.

Mikey stared at his wife, wondering if this new look was permanent, while everyone else watched the killer show with Kat and Jess yelling at their friends to “Shake it.”

They finished up their set after playing a few new songs before coming off stage, each giving the others a series of high fives as they joined the group of friends who watched their performance.

"What the hell!? Is this new look permanent!?" Mikey asked, slightly yelling and looking at his wife like she was an alien.

Kyra jumped back a bit from his reaction, "Well...maybe."

"But your blonde hair was so pretty!" He whined while Jess was asking Max if they could hear her and Kat yelling at them.

"And you don't like it now?" She asked as Max shook his head, explaining how it's hard to hear when you're out there on stage.

"Of course I do, baby. It’s just, I don’t think black is that good of a look for you. Next time, try something with blue, okay?" Mikey asked smiling, while Jess went on to explain what they had yelled at them and the looks her and Kat had received from their significant others.

Kyra laughed, taking the wig off, "Did you really think I'd do a Gerard?" She laughed.

"I love you blonde haired goddess," Mikey laughed, "I think Frank might really be mad at Kat though. He is still pouting," Mikey pointed at Frank as he headed for the stage.

"Why would he be mad?" Kyra asked.

"I don't think he liked Kat and Jess yelling at you and Max. They were yelling crazy things at you two. Awesome show by the way."

"Haha, well I didn't hear anything," she smiled, "Thanks."

"I tuned them out after they yelled, “C’mon Max! Shake that ass! Kyra! Shake what your mama gave you!" Mikey laughed, "And no need to think me. It’s true. The way you guys did that was good, almost better then Gee himself."

Kyra face palmed herself and chuckled, "God, they're embarrassing sometimes."

"Oh ,come on Ky, you know it was funny. I think Gee may have even yelled one or two things. I don’t get why Frank is upset though," he shrugged looking at his watch.

"It's embarrassing though," she smiled, "I think you're on, yeah?"

"Yeah, I love you," he said kissing her quickly.

She smiled and waved slightly as he walked off. Bella stayed and watched the show while Jess and Kat went back to the dressing room. Kyra stayed with Bella and watched the show, her glance occasionally going to the other members of the band but always returning to Mikey.

"You guys were really awesome," Bella told Kyra.

"Thanks," she said, not really paying attention.

"Do you think the girls are okay? Kat looked upset when they went back."

"Huh? Why would she be upset?"

"She just looked upset. I don’t know why she would be."

"She's probably just tired from tour. Once you go on so many, it's not really fun after a while."

"I don’t believe that. I don't think I could ever get sick of this."

"Oh trust me. You will," Kyra chuckled.

Bella nodded and went on watching the show, loving being behind the stage. Kyra smiled once the last song was over, knowing that they would be back in a few moments. Jess woke Kat up, since she had fallen asleep, once she heard the last song was done,

"You right?" Kyra muttered to Kat once she was standing next to her as the guys approached from a distance.

"Peachy. Just not sure why Frank is mad at me. After I yelled at you he started glaring at me. How are you?" Kat asked, trying her best to smile.

"I'm sure he'll come round eventually," Kyra said, "By the way, stop with the fake smiles. Actually smile. You're real pretty when you smile," Kyra laughed, pulling her friend's cheeks up to force a big smile

Kat scrunched her nose up before saying, "Yeah, I know. I mean, he lets Gee feel him up all the time so why can’t I yell at my friends? Couch here I come," she mumbled that last part hoping Kyra wouldn’t here her.

Kyra pouted, "Well I could do what Gee does to you but I think it would make the situation worse. I'll talk to him. Don't worry about him."

"Kyra, I think you may be right about that. Though the fans may want to see that," she laughed, "I'll talk to him in the morning," she yawned.

"Alrighty," Kyra smiled, "Hey sweetie," she said sweetly to her husband.

"Hey," he replied kissing her.

Kat walked off to the bus, deciding she would sleep in the back room.

She grinned, "Good show."

"Thanks."

She smiled and looked at Frank, “You, my dear, have no reason to be mad at your wife. She’s just playing like Gee does to you,” Kyra said, starting to walk off to the bus before turning around, “C’mon baby, let’s go?” She smiled, holding her hand out, gesturing for Mikey to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really, really, really like to hear some of your predictions as to what's going to happen.
It would be super funny if someone actually guessed the whole story line.
But I doubt anyone will.
Did anyone else want that Mikey Effing Way shirt that was in Japanese?
I sure do.
Comments, chyeah?