Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"You Kinda Told Him?"

“Guys! Seriously, you’re annoying me!” Kat muttered as everyone stood around her, watching her draw.

Mikey had just gotten onto the bus as she did the final shadowing on the heart with barbed wire around it with the words, ‘My heart is the worst kind of weapon,’ dripping from it. Kyra, Max and Elliot on the other hand were having their own meeting on the phone to Pete about when they would leave tour for Los Angeles in two days time before Kyra headed off to the other bus.

The bassist let out a laugh, "Are we going to have a meeting today or just watch Batty draw?"

"Whatcha doin?" Kyra asked like a five year old.

"Well, I want to have a band meeting but these losers are too interested in what ever Kat is drawing," Mikey said, taking a seat.

"Uh huh," Kyra said, not really paying attention. She was standing on her tiptoes, trying to see over their shoulders to see what she was drawing but she couldn't. She huffed and gave up, going to sit next to her husband.

"Guys! Go away," Kat said, not being able to concentrate, "Kyra, did Pete tell you about you taking my designs when you go to L.A?"

"Um, yeah. You got two more days," she muttered.

"Okay, just making sure you knew. Do you wan to see this one?"

"Sure," Kyra shrugged, getting up.

Kat held her arm up with the paper in her hand, hoping Kyra would be able to reach it.

Kyra jumped up and got the piece of paper, admiring the picture on it. "Wow, Kat! This is really cool!" Kyra praised.

"Thanks, do you think I should add more or leave it the same?"

"Hmm...I think it looks good how it is."

"See, Gee? I told you it didn't need a flaming skull."

Kyra was about to have a witty saying to Gerard but was cut off by a knock at the door. Kyra went over and answered the door to see Rob.

"Rob!" Kyra smiled, welcoming him onto the bus and hugging him.

Mikey politely waved while Kat in the other hand walked over, "Who are you?" She asked him while looking him up and down, as the rest the band took seats around the front room area.

"Everyone this is Rob, Rob this is everyone," Kyra said, pointing to each one of her friends and telling him their names.

Kat nodded and walked away going back to her work but still watched him closely.

"So Rob, do you happen to have a video of Ky dancing?" Mikey asked, smirking at his wife.

"Please, please, please tell me you didn't bring it!" Kyra pleaded.

Rob just chuckled and held out the bag in his hand, "Guilty."

"Score!" Mikey yelled.

"We're not watching it!" Kyra laughed as they both sat down after they put one of the tapes in.

"Chill Ky. It's not on this tape and besides. It's not that bad," Rob smiled.

Jess and Bella came out of the bunk area and sat down to watch the video to while the guys went about their business, paying no attention to the video. Kyra and Rob sat there, talking while watching the video with Rob occasionally whispering in her ear which caused her to laugh at what he said. Mikey watched the two closely, wondering just how long Rob and Kyra had dated and if he should worry.

After a while had passed Frank came bounding out from the back room, "Guess who has to be on stage in ten minutes?"

"I don't know Frank, but I gotta pee," Kyra said, getting up and walking off to the bathroom.

"Well, then I guess you don't care that Tiffany Chaos is supposed to be on stage?" Frank yelled as she walked to the bathroom.

She heard their muffled voices travelling through the door as she started washing her hands. Kyra was actually happy that things finally seemed to be going right for once.

Kyra laughed, coming back out after a short while. "Hey, remember that time we-" she said, noticing her friend was gone, "Where'd he go?"

The bus was silent until Mikey coughed up, "Well, I may…have said a few things."

Kyra shook her head and went off the bus, catching up to her friend, "Rob! Wait up. What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing. I-I just gotta go," he said.

"What did Mike say?"

"Nothing. I gotta go."

"No, tell me."

"Kyra, we can't be friends like we used to be. Your husband obviously has some sort of problem with me and I don't want to cause trouble."

"But-"

"No buts. If we’re meant to be friends, we'll meet up again by chance but if not, you'll be fine. You've got a husband and friends who love you. You don't need me anymore."

"But-"

"Bye Ky," he said, walking off.

She stood there confused as she watched him walk off before going back to the bus and grabbing the videos and walking back off the bus in a huff.

Ray went after her, "Ky, what’s wrong?" He asked catching her at the last step of Tiffany's bus.

"Nothing," she muttered, holding back her tears.

"Come on Ky, you can tell me. Now what’s up?"

"No, I can't because nothing's wrong," she said, "Now if you don't mind, I have to get ready."

"Ky, you look like you're about to cry, why?"

"Just leave it Ray!" She accidentally yelled, storming onto the bus and getting changed.

Ray walked back to the bus, in shock at the way Kyra had yelled at him.

"You're in for it when Ky sees you," Frank chuckled.

"Oh yeah, she's gunna be pissed," Gerard high fived Frank as the band walked to the venue.

"Come on guys! I had to say something. Did you see the way he was looking at her ass? I can’t help it if I just don't like the guy," Mikey defended.

"Yeah but she's gunna be pissed at you," Frank giggled.

"Frank's right for once. She yelled at me for just asking what was wrong," Ray said.

"Guess I will be coming back to the old bus sooner then I wanted. We're getting a divorce," Mikey said as they kept on walking, thinking maybe he should have kept his mouth shut.

"One fight and he's calling it quits," Gerard and Frank both snickered.

"Ugh. Guys, give him a break. Just ignore them," Bob told Mikey.

"No guys, she wants it, not me. Something about making our real wedding real. Though I may not ever get that wedding now."

"She'll come round eventually," Bob smiled.

"I hope so Bob,. Guys I don't think I will ever understand women."

They all just burst out in laughter

"What’s so funny?"

"Nothing Mike. Nothing at all," Frank giggled.

"Yeah there is, now please tell me," Mikey pouted.

"That may work on Ky but not on us. Sorry Mike," Ray chuckled.

Kat had decided to stay behind tonight and finish her designs instead. After she finished her last design, Kat decided to walk the folder over to Tiffany's bus since she felt like she needed some fresh air and to talk to her friend.

Kyra was folding up some of her clothes up and cleaning up the bunk when Kat came onto the bus, "Hey," she said, moving her suitcase back into the corner.

"Hey guys."

"Hey," Max said, "C'mon E. Let's go get some Taco Bell!"

Elliot grinned and the two walked off the bus.

Kat walked back to the bunk area, "Hey, I brought my folder to you. I'm done with all of them."

"Ah, thanks," Kyra smiled softly, putting them in her bag, "So? What's up?"

"Nothing really, just wanted to bring these to you and make sure you're okay. You?"

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? I mean, my old best friend was practically scared away by my husband. Hm, yeah. I'm fine," Kyra muttered.

"Do you even know what he said?"

"No, I don't. I don't even really care anymore."

"I don't really know either, but I do know the word ass was used a lot and your friend was all up in your husband’s face."

"That's not the point! The one thing I had from my life before Jersey he pushed away. Nothing was going to happen between us!"

"I'm sorry, Ky. Why don't you talk to Mikey about it when he gets here? Maybe he will have a good reason. Do you miss your old life?"

"Why should I? It's not like I sent him off to rehab and dated someone else," she mumbled, "Not really. What's there to miss? Not much really but the good things are worth remembering."

"Kyra, if you're so angry with him why stay married to him? And you should talk to him to see what started him and your friend fighting."

"Because even though he's a giant doofus, he's my doofus," she sighed, "I'm totally over-reacting here aren't I?"

"Yeah a little, but not completely," Kat told her friend while pinching the bridge of her nose, "So I was thinking Edward and ice cream while we talk more?"

"Okay," she said, getting some ice cream out, "Strawberry or Vanilla?"

"Vanilla and a side order of Tylenol," Kat hollered back while looking for the DVD.

Kyra claimed the strawberry one for herself and went to the backroom with the ice cream and Tylenol, "What's with you and this stuff? Do we need to send you to rehab?" Kyra laughed.

"Maybe or since you're so rich you could just buy me a new head," Kat said, taking the Tylenol and vanilla ice cream.

"I'm not that rich," Kyra scoffed.

"Yeah, well, soon you will be richer than me. My E-bay business went out. Apparently Paris Hilton and people like her are selling better than my stuff."

Kyra laughed, "Naw, poor Kat. Pete will pay you good."

"Unless he thinks my drawings suck or that they need flaming skulls."

"Doubt it. Pete's into cryptic, non-flaming skull shit," Kyra told her.

"Yeah, I know. That’s why I did this," she said ,pulling out a drawling she did of her idea of the Bart skull. It was very similar to the original one, only it had drops of blood coming from its mouth and at the bottom it said, 'I bite'.

"Haha. That's cute," she smiled.

"Thanks... So umm, what’s up with Jamie? You and Mikes getting him back?"

"Eventually. Once this tour is over hopefully," Kyra said, finishing her ice cream.

"That’s good, so I couldn't find your DVD? Where the hell did you hide it?"

"Oh crap," Kyra muttered, "I can't remember. It's not the good one you gave me though. That one I'm keeping at Pete's house til tour is over."

"Awesome, it’s a good thing Pete likes that movie."

"It is," Kyra smiled. The pair talked for ages, just like they used to in high school, until Kat left to go wait for Frank on their bus. Kyra sighed and resumed cleaning up.

The guys finished their show after doing two encores. Bella and Jess looked so tired, that their significant other carried them back to the bus.

"Guys, if I don't come back, write something nice like douche on my tombstone, okay?" Mikey asked as they separated.

"Biggest douche to have ever lived," Gerard exclaimed, walking off.

Mikey laughed as he walked on to his new bus, walking slowly, to make sure he would have a chance to duck if Kyra threw something at him.

Kyra was in the bunk, fixing the blanket on the other side when he came in, not even hearing the door open since she was too wrapped up in her own little world.

"Should I pack my things?" Mikey asked, once he saw she was making the bunk.

Kyra was shocked to hear his voice, hitting her head on the top of the bunk, "Motherfu-" she paused, coming out of the bunk and rubbing the back of her, "No, of course not," she muttered.

Mikey looked at her funny before deciding he would at least sleep on the couch for the night, so he grabbed his blanket and pillow.

Kyra stood there and watched him make a poor excuse for a bed on the couch. She chuckled, "Here let me do it," she said, taking the blankets and fixing it.

Mikey just shook his head, "How did you do that so fast?"

She shrugged, "I dunno. Just got a talent I guess."

"Of course you do,” he smiled.

She nodded, "Yeah, so uh, what happened before?" Kyra asked, standing awkwardly.

"Well, first I have to tell you, I did get a little jealous with him whispering in your ear and flirting with you. But I stayed quiet until he started staring at your ass when you went to the bathroom. He was fucking licking his lips. It was like you were something to eat. So, I kind of told him to either stop flirting or get off the bus," Mikey looked down at the ground, not wanting to see Kyra's face.

"You kinda told him?"

"Okay, so maybe I just said stop flirting with my wife or get the hell off this bus."

"A-And then what happened?"

"Then he got in my face, called me a controlling freak, said you deserve better them me, then told him to screw off and he left."

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. If I would have just listened to you," she muttered, hugging him.

Mikey hugged her back, "It’s okay. You had no idea he would still have feelings for you after so many years. I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered, clinging to his shirt tightly, "Still marry me?"

"Of course," he said, kissing the top of her head, "Jump up."

"Why would I jump up? I'd end up hitting your jaw"

"Never mind," he told her, just bending down and picking her legs up and moving them to the couch so they could lay down together.

"Ah!" Kyra giggled, holding onto to the hair at the back of his head, "Don't you dare drop me," she said between laughs.

"Never my love. Just think, soon I will be carrying you over the threshold."

"You're so cheesy," Kyra laughed.

"Well, fine then. Now you have to carry me," he pouted.

"I can't! You're too fat!"

"You’re mean."

"Pfft. I know that."

"Hmm," was all he managed to say, too busy working on falling asleep with Kyra in his arms fast, "I love..." he mumbled in his sleep, snuggling closer to Kyra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye bye Rob ^______^
I get to see MCR next February at Soundwave!
*cough* Hm, yes. Sorry bout that. I cannot contain my excitement!
Comments?