Incest is wrong... Right?

Right Decision? - Birthday Part 3

He asked if I was ready, I didn't really know the answer. This could be the biggest mistake I have ever made? Or it might be the best thing that has ever happened to me. For now I don't know.

He knew I was a virgin, so he promised to be careful.

After a while, he found my clit and I gasped. It was not in pain though, it was the greatest pleasure I had not even dreamed of it! The slight burning that was from the first time thing, was soon forgotten about as he was thrusting into me harder and harder.

He was obviously not gonna stop until I hit my orgasm, which wasn't far off. But he broke first! His moan was so loud that I was going to put my hand over his mouth to stop him. He pulled himself off me, and smiled. OK smile is an under exaggeration, his grin was wider than any I had ever seen before.

"One mo, need to freshen up!" he laughed

"OK," I said.

I grabbed a small bag from under his bed. We had been shopping the other week, for more... interesting items.

I pulled out a vibrator. It was small and thin. And when Jamie came back into his bedroom he smiled.

"Aah, OK then," he grinned his gorgeous grin at me.

He switched it on, and it vibrated (obviously?) starting out slowly and then he turned a small dial on the side and it went faster, obviously happy with this setting he placed it on my clit.

It was a strange tingly sensation, and it made me want more. But he was teasing me with it. Eventually he pushed it into me, and almost straight away my orgasm hit.

"That was no fun, watching you lie there sucumbing to a vibrator..." he said

"It would have been better if it was you" I said cheekily.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopee you enjoy, and i need comments about the sex stuff, I am not vey good at writin it. P.S I know it happened very fast... but im not writin it too long only up to like 25 chaps so i can write a decent sequel