Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

004

CHAPTER 4

"Alley, what are you doing here?"
I looked at Carlisle, then at Alice. She had a grim look on her face. I knew immediately that she had saw what was going to happen. Next I face Edward who had a look of horror and surprise on his face.
"We knew it would happen someday Carlisle." I sighed looking to the ground and then back up to his face, "it just came sooner than we thought it would."
He looked at me and I saw the moment it clicked in his head. He looked at Noah who was clutching onto my side for dear life. He looked back at me and solemnly nodded his head.
I glanced at all the others faces. Esme looked utterly confused, Jasper looked like he was in pain, Rosalie still looked pissed. I allowed myself a glance at Emmett, I couldn't tell what he was feeling, his face showed to many emotions.
I turned back to Carlisle, and gave him a sad smile.
"I think it's time we explained things to them."
Carlisle nodded his head in agreement.
"Why don't we take this back to the house." he sighed.
I agreed and we made our way towards the house.
Noah was still pretty shaken up, I knew he felt bad, and I knew he was afraid. I wanted nothing more than to tell him everything was fine, and nothing bad was going to happen but I couldn't lie to him.
I turned to Alice, "Can you take Noah hunting?" I asked quietly.
She nodded her head, and extended her hand waiting for him to take it. He looked at me with fear in his eyes, "Its okay, Alice wont hurt you." I whispered placing a kiss on his forehead, and giving him a small smile.
"Come on Noah." Alice smiled.
He slowly took her hand glancing back at me, making sure I was still there, before heading out the door with her, Edward close behind.
I took a deep breath and turned towards the people I use to consider family.
"Alley dear," I turned towards Esme, the woman who had been like a mother to me, "whats wrong, why are you here?" I saw nothing but concern in her eyes, and it broke my heart.
I looked to Carlisle and he nodded his head.
"I'm in trouble," I managed to choke out, "and I need your help."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I got my comment so I decided to I would post this.
It is probably crap, seeing as I have to be the worst writer in the world.
Yes, I know its short, but like I said I only got 1 comment.
This is dedicated to Neche_Girl8, thank you so much for the comment.
Please comment, subscribe, rate.
XOXO
Aliyah