If You Seek Amy

James's POV

It was a damn good thing I had unlimited texting. My girlfriend Bailey had been texting me all night with barely ten seconds in intervals. She said she missed me and Iowa was boring and it would be so much fun when she was back.

I turned my phone off and slipped it under my pillow. There were places I wanted to go. It was only 8:03, and my curfew was at 1 AM. Time to get out of the house.

I remembered hearing my friends Tom and Harper talking about some huge party that was going to be in Skip River Estates. I guess that was my plan now.

I grabbed my keys off the dresser and slipped out the door. My mind concentrated on the road while my friend between my legs concentrated on remembering which girls were easy.

Sarah Palmer? Nah, her new boyfriend would kick my ass.

Whitney Anderson? Wait...I heard she had the "burn."

Amy Hayden?...Perfect.

Ten minutes later I pulled into the parked car line and scanned the crowd of drunk jocks in the yard. A few girls were draped across them, but Amy wasn't one of them.

After I turned off my car, I pushed through the smelly crowd and into the booming three-story house.

"James!" a small group yelled.

"What's up?" I shouted back. My eyes went over them and into the kitchen. There she was.

Amy sat on the kitchen counter, swaying to the music and sipping from a red plastic cup.

"Amy."

She swiveled her head in my direction.

"Hey James," she said with a grin. "What you up to?"

"Just seeking the lovely Amy Hayden."

"Ah.." she said with a wink. She slid herself off the counter and strutted to me.

"If you seek Amy tonight," she whispered,"we'll do whatever you like."

Both my heads shot up. She giggled and we walked hand in hand to an upstairs bedroom.

The only open one was the very last on the right side of the hall. I took her inside, locked the door, and turned off the lights. Her hands fumbled around to unhook my belt, and I slid my hands up her shirt. She kissed me, then pulled me backwards to the bed where she sat and pulled my pants down. Amy grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her mouth. I closed my eyes while she rubbed me in all the right places and sucked me off. My fingers raked her curly blonde hair and the other hand rubbed up the elastic band on her bra. Soon enough, I felt my knees go weak and I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed, kissed me, then waited for me to pull up my pants.

"So where do we go from here?"I asked while I pushed my belt back into place, and she hit the lights.

Amy straightened her skirt and flipped her hair.

"Same ol', I guess. I'll screw you anytime, anyplace, anyway when you get lonely." She reapplied some clear lip gloss and turned back to look at me. "So long as your girlfriend doesn't find out. I hate ruining my nails in girlfights."

I thought she was giving me the bird, but when I looked closer, I saw a chipped red nail.

"Kacey Whitley, last weekend. She walked in on me and Skylar Tanner."

I whistled and shook my head. "You don't play, do ya girl?"

"Nope."

"Well, I think you're amazing at giving head. Keep that sexy little mouth protected," I teased, then gave her a quick peck on her lips. My tongue traveled down to her collarbone, then back up to the middle of her neck. I sucked gently and listened to her moan until she pushed me away.

"No hickeys," she informed me.

"Fine."

"What time is it?" she continued.

I pointed to the blue Mickey Mouse clock on the wall. "11:08."

"Shit. I gotta get moving. See ya!" she called over her shoulder.

Now. Now I could turn my phone back on.