If You Seek Amy

Pete's POV

The student section of the football stands was massive. Lettermen danced along with the band while the boys shook shakers and beat cowbells. The only job the girls had to do was stand there and look pretty.

I won't lie to you, I had gotten pretty drunk before I came. There's nothing like grinding up on loads of girls and having an excuse.

Samantha Bjurman swung her hips with the drumline's beat. Her dark, wavy hair moved with her body and she licked her lips to help cool herself down.

I snuck up beside her and began to dance with her like we were the best of friends.

"Sam, baby!"

"Hey Pete!"

She moved a little closer and tossed her hair

"What's up, baby?" I whispered in her ear.

"Not too much, just wishing I had tried out for dance team again." Her eyes looked longingly at the leotard-clad girls.

"You're prettier now,"I faked.

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "C'mere, you."

Samantha placed her left foot in between mine and her right foot on the other side. I moved my hips with her beat and rhythm as she clutched my shirt. Even when the music stopped, we kept going. She pressed into me and kept her hips going, then slowed down, panting. Her forehead rested against my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

"You're going to wait until I'm not looking to go over to Amy Hayden, aren't you?" she muttered.

"Come on, Samantha. We do this all the time. It doesn't mean anything," I protested.

Her palms pushed me away and then wiped her eyes. I didn't want her to cry, but I didn't feel enough for her to pursue a relationship. I reached out to stroke her arm but she yanked it away. Her eyes were red and full of hurt when she looked at me before she stormed off. I didn't have to wait long and feel the disgust with myself. A long red fingernail poked my shoulder. I spun around to meet Amy.

"I saw that dramatic fiasco. Wanna come make a mess in my car?" she purred.

My eyes drifted over her body, over her half-buttoned white bloude, Daisy Duke cutoffs, down her legs to her black kitten heels. So many times I had touched that body, which was just like the dozens of other girls. Was she really worth it?

Her calves were toned, her face was made up, and her bronze skin glowed. Luscious red, glossy lips slightly parted to reveal pearly teeth and a hungry tongue. Amy was easy, quick, and unforgettably hot.

Her fingers crept to my belt buckle. For the first time in my life, I pushed her away. Amy's eyes widened but allI could see was Samantha crying and trying so hard for me to be with her, not using her. Samantha deserved to be happy.

"Did you just say no to me?"

"Amy Hayden, do you realize the trouble you cause?" I hissed.

"I'm a troublemaker," she whispered with a wink.

"Yeah, and it's not cute anymore."

With that, I pivoted and went to look for the girl that deserved so much more.