If You Seek Amy

Ringo's POV

I was feeling pretty damn lucky today. Something just told me I could finally have something different burning in my pocket.

It was Thursday, right after school. I was walking to my car in the senior lot and surreptitiously smoking a cigarette. I could barely see straight as it was, without the blurry crash from my morning fix taking its toll on my sight. Through the smoke and blurs, I could barely make out who was leaned against my silver For Taurus.

I looked around, put out my cigarette, and walked casually to my car. As I got closer, Amy Hayden came into focus. She was leaning against the driver's side, arms crossed, expression serious.

"Amy?" A grin played on my lips, remembering my past few, erm, experiences with her. "That willing, huh? Where do you--"

She held up a hand to cut me off. "I'll get on my knees right here if you can shuffle out some Tabs."

Jackpot.

"Nah, I'll drive you to your car and then you can follow me to my house. Then after my business is handled, we'll be in business."

She didn't answer, just walked to the passenger side and tugged on the handle. I hit the "unlock" button on my keys and got in.

"You're on the hill by the junior lot, right?"

"Mmhmm."

I zipped out of the parking lot and drove down the hill to the last few senior spots. Before the car was completely stopped, Amy opened her door, slammed it, and ran to the driver's seat of her own car. Once she was buckled, I led the way to my house a few blocks away. Neither of us said anything when we arrived. We went up to my room and I dropped my pants. She fell on her knees and worked her oral magic on me, sucking hard and forcefully to get us both what we wanted. Her hands grabbed my hips for support and I played with her hair and moaned. Soon enough, my knees weakened as I came in her mouth. I closed my eyes while she did what she needed, then recovered myself.

"How much you want?" I whispered.

"How much did I earn?"

I thought carefully. "Thirty dollars worth. And I'm giving you a discount."

I counted out six Lortabs and placed them in her palm. I scratched my slightly greasy dirty blonde hair and watched her rub them against her wrist to check for signs that they were coated. When she was convinced, she almost stomped out of my house.

I was still broke, but hey, celibacy was killing me.