Status: I first of all want to apologize to all my dear readers for my absence. I've gone thru a lot lately and plan to get back into writing quite soon. Bear with me and thank you. :)

Red Light Into Blue

Oh, Hello

Jaynie heard the front door open and gradually rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Part of her was frightened that it was a break in but her best friend radar told her it was indeed her best friend back from her trip. This latter feeling had her walk hesitantly out of her room but not without a little haste.

There she was, trying to silently put down all her bags.

"Corie!"

Corie looked up to see her sleepy friend spring towards her.

"Jaynes!!"

The two friends squealed with excitement after being apart for so long. Jaynie couldn't wait to hear everything from the trip but the look on Corie's face told her that it might not be what she expected to hear.

"You're tired, but you're telling me at least a gist of your little all time high rendezvous."

The slight twitch in Corie's eyebrows confirmed Jaynie's suspicion.

"What's wrong?"

"Ugh...where to start..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title is a Circa Survive song.

For 'My Slinky Ran Away' cuz it's her birthday (merry bday!), and for everyone else that is patiently waiting (or impatiently?) I had to do a lil teaser. I wanna give the first couple chapters another run through before I post. But here's a taste! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Loves ya all! I'm psyched for this.