I See You So Please Stay Strong

.06 I See You So Please Stay Strong

I walked into the rental house quietly, shutting the door behind me as I looked around. No one was in sight and that was surprising, considering how many of them there were. But, oh well. I hadn’t come with them; I had just showed up at the time Dillon had told me, so it was all good.
As long as they were actually here; somewhere.
“This place is gorgeous,” I mumbled, setting Riot onto the floor beneath my feet as I clutched him between my legs gently, giggling as he squealed. “I gotcha.”
“Nos!” He hit my foot repeatedly; giggling loudly as I fake whined and stumbled backwards.
“Owwwww!” I cried, holding onto my foot as I hobbled on one leg, watching as he burst out in fits out giggles and crawled away rapidly. “Oh, where you going now?” Following him quickly, I fell to my knees beside his moving body and scooped him up in my arms. “Mine now, aren’t you?”
“Bah!” He giggled, patting my boob as he tried to maneuver my shirt around so it wasn’t covering the fleshy mounds.
“Bottle?” I asked, bending backwards as I reached into the side of the diaper bag and pulled out the bottle full of formula. “Here baby,” I popped it open, shaking it as I held it to his lips. “Yummy?” Frowning, I watched as he smacked the bottle away, his eyes watering as he let out a shallow, shrill cry. “What’s wrong baby? You want it warmer?” I got to my feet, making my way into the kitchen as I held his squirming body. “Just wait, please?” I turned the hot water on as I twisted the plastic bottle around, making sure to get the warmth spread evenly about. “Riot, stop!” Dropping the bottle in the sink, I clutched at his body with both hands, desperately holding him close as he kicked, screamed, and flailed. “Baby, shhh! Calm down.”
But he didn’t.
He just kept throwing himself about, screaming shrilly as he tried to get out of my hands. I couldn’t let go of him though. If I let my grip falter just a tad, he could easily knock himself out of my arms and fall to the floor, splitting his head open or something.
Or something being something that I could absolutely not let happen.
Period.
“Riot! Stop!” I tried to pull him back down to my chest, instead of over my shoulder, but he had more tug and pull then you would expect such a tiny boy to have. “Stop, please. Riot, baby, stop!”
“Riot James,” Dillon’s deep voice scolded from behind me, his arms tugging Riot’s small body into his as he held him tightly. “Knock it off buddy. You’re gonna drive your mami crazy.”
“BAH!” He screamed, his hands scratching and smacking into Dillon’s chest as he continued to throw a tantrum.
“What happened?” Dillon asked over Riot’s loud voice, clutching his flailing body to his chest as he stared over at me.
“I was trying to give him a bottle,” I said, sniffling as a lone tear slipped, quickly reaching up to wipe it away. “I don’t know what happened. He had a nap already and I thought he was hungry but then I got out the bottle and he freaked out.”
“Does he want your boob?”
“….I…I don’t know.” I slipped my hand into the cut hem neck of my shirt, easily pulling my breast over the fabric as I took it out of the rounded zebra stripped bra cup.
“Riot,” Dillon stared at my exposed breast as he brought our son over, turning him so he could see his special lunch offer. “Look buddy, mama giving you some yummies.”
“Mummys.” He sniffled loudly, leaning out of Dillon’s arms and wrapping his little hands around the sides of my breast, his mouth attaching to my nipple and sucking greedily.
“You’re too smart for your own good,” I whispered, running my fingers over Riot’s small head as I stared up at Dillon, my eyes watering. “Why didn’t I think of that?”
“Because you were stressed and you didn’t know what he wanted,” He shook his head, trying to fling his hair out of his face. “That’s not your fault, quit your crying baby. You did everything right, everything you knew he normally wanted. He just wanted a little extra mama loving today, probably feelin down or sometin.”
“You’re probably right,” Sighing; I arched my back slightly, working out the kink in the middle of my back out. “Sorry.”
“Whatcha being sorry for?” He asked, raising his eyebrow as he adjusted Riot’s body in his arms. “Don’t say sorry unless you got something to be sorry for.”
“Oops then?” I smiled, watching as he burst out laughing, his loud becoming even louder and deeper as Riot’s burped loudly.
“My boy,” He turned him around, patting his back as he burped him carefully. “Am I doin it right?”
“Yeah baby, but you don’t have to anymore.” I smiled, watching as he made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth, nodding slowly as he rubbed Riot’s back.
“Why not?” He questioned, his nose twitching upward as Riot poked it. “Whoa boy.”
“He can pretty much belch on his own now,” Giggling, I watched as he tickled Riot, his loud, shrill voice giggling loudly as Dillon attacked his sides with his long fingers.
“AH!” Riot screamed, clutching to Dillon’s shoulders as he squealed.
“Yeah, I gotcha! Little cookie monster!” He shouted, lifting Riot above his head and planting him on his shoulder, laughing loudly as Riot’s eyes went wide in excitement. “Think he likes that.” He grinned, looking down at me as I stared up at him.
“He does,” I smiled, licking my lips as I watched my baby looking around the room in ecstatic happiness and wonder. “He’s never been that high up. I can’t get that high.”
“Nah,” He grinned, leaning down and rubbing his nose up and down against mine, successfully giving me an enjoyable Eskimo kiss. “You’re a short shrimp.”
“No, I just look like a short shrimp compared to Taylor,” I corrected, giggling quietly at his confused face. “I look like a hobbit compared to you.”
“You’re my hobbit,” He grinned, pulling Riot back into his arms easily, chuckling to himself as he saw that he was falling in and out of wavering in between sleep. “Time for another nap?”
“I guess,” Frowning, I followed him up the stairs, watching his ass as it jiggled and wiggled as he walked.
Oh, bad thoughts! Bad thoughts!
“Did you bring his something for him to sleep in?”
“Oh….” I bit my bottom lip, sighing heavily. “I knew I forgot something. I’m sorry Dillon, I’m really not doing good today.”
“Baby,” He shook his head, pecking my forehead as he nodded towards the corner of the room behind me. “I didn’t know so I just…bought it.”
“Dillon,” I picked Riot up and laid him in the playpen, wrapping him up in the soft colored baby blue blanket. “You don’t know how much that means,” I turned around, staring at him and giggling loudly. “Can I do something?”
“What’s that?” He grinned, his eyes traveling up and down my body.
“This,” I sprung forward, launching my body at his as we both fell backwards onto the bed.
He rolled over, so I landed under him, his body crushing mine as he smashed our lips together, tangling our tongues in a heat of passionate lust.
And maybe, just maybe, there was a little love thrown in there somewhere.
But I swear, most all of it was lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh?
I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say.