Dreams Do Last Longer Than A Night, Alex Gaskarth

Dolly

Liz ended up chickening out. I knew she would. She was not one for roller coasters, Jack being "nice guy he is" offered to go with her but i pulled the collar of his glamour kills t shirt. No way was I letting Jack Barakat alone with my innocent best friend.
When the thrilling ride was over and we found Liz, I stood next to Rian as he spook on the phone, which had interupted our conversation before, causing me to have to watch the down and outs of the roller coaster I had just riden on.
When I heard Rian cheer beside me I turned to face him some what alarmed, His friends and My friends had the same reaction on their face as was on mine.
"Why is Rian screaming like a fucking cheerleader?" I asked Jade, who was looking at me with the classic dumbass look that was always on he face.
"Dude I have no fucking idea, Zack what's made your straight friend no wavy?" I chuckled at Jade's choice of words and the look on Zack's face when he turned to face he.
"I don't know." He said.
"Will someone just ask him?" Jack said growing impationent.
"Why don't you ask him?"Liz offered.
By this time Rian was off of the phone.
"Ask who, what?" Rian asked
I looked at Jack, who was gawking at Liz again.
I looked at Zack, who was gawking at Jade again.
I looked at Liz, who was trying to shove Jack out of his face.
I looked at Jade, who was looked back at me, waiting for me to ask him.
I sighed.
"Ask you, why you were squealing like a little girl?" I asked coaking my head to the right.
"Oh dudes, it's amazing news." He said, looking over me and at his friends.
I scoffed and looked for Zack and Jack's reaction.
"How amazing?" Jack asked turning his attention away from my friend and hoping up and down like a little kid.
"Like Alex just broke up Bree, Amazing." Rian said with a smile on his face.
"Really?" Zack said perking up.
"Yeah he wants to meet us here."
Three what's followed.
Liz:"What?"
Jade:"What?"
Me:"What?"
On the Outside my face was blank.
In the inside I was freaking out.
"Alex wants to meet us at the entrence in 45 minutes." Rian said, eyeing each of us.
"Wait." I said "Alex-- Willia--Gaskar--"
Everyone looked at me. My friends and the boy I'm in love with's friends both gazed apon me.
"What?" Zack asked
"Does someone have a crush on Alex?" Jack said, poking my stomach.
Three responses followed.
Liz:"Yes!"
Jade:"Yes!"
Me:"No."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait to those of you who subscribed.
This chapter is deadicated to you guys.
Ohh and MakeYourChoice who is the only person whos given me a comment on this story.

4/12