Status: 23/10/2010 - I'M WRITING THE NEXT UPDATE. Stupidly long wait, but it's almost there. C: ♥

He's an inspiration

Five!

“Lau! Put the tab back up! Lau, please! Don’t be a bitch! Lau, Lau, Lau, Lau, Lau, La--”

“Okay, okay! If it’ll shut you up. Jeez…”

I grin my infamous grin and wrap my arms around her neck in a hug, from behind. “I lovers you Lau Lau!”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever Edd.” Lau mutters under her breath, but I can detect the smile in her voice.

“Edd, are you even looking at the screen? I’ve put it back up.. Edd? Edd!

“I’m awake, I’m awake!” I grin - I grin too much.

I see Lau’s reflection in the computer screen as she rolls her eyes, “Just hurry up and look at the screen Eddyward.”

“Okay, okay. Chill pill, Lau Lau! I’m looking -” Cue me looking at the screen, “- right now! See.”

“Sure Edd. Well, I’m going to get lunch. Want anything?” Lau asks as she stands up and brushes down her skinny black jeans and 30 Seconds To Mars tee.

“Unless Mr. Mraz is on the menu, I’m okay thanks!”

- - -

Click this link, then click that link. And now click that link. And.. Done! Three tickets to see Jason Mraz; ordered.

“Hey Edd, me and Lau are going out. Wanna come?” I turn round to see Ash poking her head round the door. I smile at her goofy smile.

“Sure, just give me a few minutes!” She grins in reply and hollers up the stairs to tell Lau that I’m coming with them.

I run up the stairs, two at a time, and grab my trusty converse. I shove them on my sock-clad feet and tie them up. Running back down the stairs, I catch sight of Lau doing her make-up in the mirror.

“Okay, Lau Lau. Who are we going to meet?”

I can see her trying her hardest not to smile, but she blushes, “No-one, dearest Eddyward. I just felt like going out with my two bestie palies!”

I raise one eyebrow at her in the mirror, “Bestie palies? Seriously Lau… You‘ve lost it this time!”

“Yes, Eddyward. Bestie palies! Because I loves you two long time, aye!” She grins cheesily into the mirror, I just roll my eyes and laugh at her childishness.

“Whatever Lau. Just hurry up! Me and Ash are both ready and waiting for you.”

“Yeah, yeah. Okay. I’m done! Let’s go you slags!”

- - -

“Seriously Lau, who have you been texting all day?” Ash is getting annoyed, you can tell. Not good.

“And why are we still in HMV, Lau? We’ve been here for nearly ten minutes now, I want to leave,” I side with Ash; good plan.

Exactly! Edd has a good point. Why are we still here Lau?”

Lau sighs and turns to us, rather than looking down at her phone, “Fine! I guess I should tell you guys… The guy I really, really like is coming to meet me here.”

Me and Ash turn to each other, grin and nod. Turning to Lau, I notice her anxious face and I grin wider. Then, stepping briskly towards Lau, we both engulf her into a massive hug and kiss each of her cheeks.

“You should’ve just told us Lau! We wouldn’t have minded! Honest!” Ash grins at Lau’s blushing face.

“Awwh, guys… You’re too nice. And there he is!” She brightens up and the mention of him being here - this mystery guy with no name. Well, no name that we know anyway.

She wriggles out of our master-grip and skips over to him - literally, she really did skip. Ash and I link arms, turning to Lau and her guy, watching in awe as she embraces him in a hug. And then the smile on his face as he hugs her back. Ash ‘awwh’s’ under her breath and I giggle lightly, looking at her face.

“Shush Edd. She’s happy, look at her!” I do as she says and turn to look back at Lau.

“She really does look happy, Ash. And so does he!” I smile and mentally make a plan to get them together. If they don’t get themselves together, that is.

“Guys, this is Sam… Sam Cowley,” She grins, extremely happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special, speacial, special thanks to john lennon. and Sostarstruck for the amazing comments! You guys made me want to update fast. (: (: (: (: (:

And yes, Ali. We do all love a bit of Year 3000. ;)

- Lauu<33

pictures! :)