Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

small

“Cody no!” I begged, reaching for the remote. He smirked keeping it away as the TV started up on P2. I hadn’t seen this movie either, but I knew it was scary because in the first three minutes it had managed to get me screaming.
I screamed again, forgetting entirely about the remote and not wanting to look at the TV. I grabbed his shirt and my eyes widened, the movie filling me up.
Cody pulled my legs across his lap so that I was sitting on him. I really didn’t care honestly because I knew he was going to make me watch the movie. He made himself comfortable, chin on my head while I just, ya know, watched the movie.
“Cody please don’t make me watch this” I begged, head turned into his shoulder.
He chuckled “Why not, Carts? It’s not bad”
“I don’t like this please”
“No you’re going to finish this ‘til the end, ok?”
“Please” I begged, my voice getting softer.
“Nope”
I whimpered, cringing into him
“It’s fine Carter. Seriously. I thought you loved horror movies”
“Maybe that’s a lie”
He pulled my face upwards to his “You have two options. We can watch this movie or we could go upstairs and….”
I knew what he was implying, but I decided to ignore it. I stood up and walked upstairs. Cody hesitated for a second, not sure if I was serious or not before quickly following.
“Seriously, Carter?! I thought for sure that would get you to watch the movie! Oh hell yes!” He babbled as we walked upstairs “Its about time Carter, I mean, I’ve known you long enough. Finally! I should do this more often”
I walked into the room and sat on the bed. Cody chucked his shirt in the corner and launched himself at me.
“What are you doing?” I asked, deciding to play stupid
“I’m trying to get your clothes off” He muttered, starting to pull up my shirt.
“Get off!” I pushed him away
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is wat's going down.
Most of you probably gave up hope of this ever being updated. Well... your wrong. Now i understand this is the shortest one EVER but you'll be receiving the rest soon.
I want to explain some things.
This story got reported at least four times. I'm sick of it. I'm not going to update if it keeps getting reported.
I understand i have MANY MANY MANY mistakes, but im not writing a novel. This is for fun, giving you something to look forward to every day. If you feel the need to report something, i don't care. Just don't make it mine.
Anyways
I'll be updating more now guys cuz my anger has decreased:)
Comment, subscribe, luv
Sorry to those that took no part in this. i do feel bad for you. but whoever was reporting, KNOCK. IT. OFF. PLEASE.
Merci. Danke. Gracis. Thanks. LUV YA<3