Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Aftermath

I had barely closed the car door when Trixie floored it, the car flying out of sight. I sighed, already feeling bad for the way I reacted. I just… didn’t like the way she was talking to me. I knew I didn’t want to keep him.
To me, he was a parasite attached to me. Nothing more.
I shook my head and walked back into the house, tossing my jacket on the ground. Cody looked around, surprised to see I was here.
“Back already?” He asked, getting up off his ass to walk over to me
I shrugged “Obviously”
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing”
He sighed, scratching the back of his head “You can talk to me if you want to. You and Trixie get into a fight?”
“Kinda…”
“How do you kinda get into a fight?” He laughed. His smile faded once he saw my face again. “Sorry I was just you know…”
“Yeah. I know”
“Do you want to go watch a movie or something?”
I shrugged “Sure I guess”
“Come on” Cody led me to the living room. I sat on the couch, leaning against the arm. He plopped in a random movie, sitting next to me.
I fell asleep watching the movie.
~*~
A sneeze woke me up
“Cody?” I asked, sitting up right. He glanced over at me, making sure I was awake.
“Yeah?”
“Bless you”
“Uh… thanks” He chuckled lightly. I leaned my head back down, trying to go back to sleep. Then it dawned on me.
“CODY?!” I asked
“Yeah?”
I squirmed away, finally realizing how we were laying. We were both laying down across the couch. Our feet were playing with each other before I finally pulled them away. Cody’s arms were wrapped around my stomach and my hands were on top of his. They cradled my baby bump.
His arms tightened at my movement, face cradling into my neck.
“Aw come on Carter. We were doing so well until you woke up”
“Cody this is not comfortable for me”
“Carter I don’t care”
I groaned, giving up struggling.
He snuggled up closer to me, kissing my neck. I groaned, pulling away from his touch. He chuckled slightly.
“I hate you…”
“Love you too babe”
“How I wish you didn’t…”
“Then what joy would you have to your life?”
“A lot”
“Ouch” He laughed “That hit me deep, Carts”
“Good. It was intended too”
He sighed “You know my parents hear us fight right?”
“Yeah. You know I don’t care right?”
“Well they think our relationship is going to suck”
“Good. Then they can cancel the deal”
“Well they don’t plan on doing that”
I groaned loudly “Then why bring it up?”
“Because we have to attention couples counseling”
“WHAT?!” I rolled over, facing him
“They don’t want us to have a crappy rest of our lives so we’re attending couples counseling”
I groaned as loud as I could “I HATE YOUR PARENTS”
“ME TOO” he shouted back
“SHUT UP” I screamed slapping him. I forced myself away, standing up. I crossed my arms, moving away from the couch. Cody sat up right, glaring at me.
“You don’t even realize how annoying you are” He grumbled
“You want to see annoying?”
“I’m looking at it”
I imitated him, rolling my eyes.
“Your soooo funny”
“Your soooo moronic”
“You don’t even know what moronic means”
“That’s your attempt to get it out of me so you understand my insult”
“I’m not an idiot”
“I beg to differ”
He rolled his eyes “You’re so bi-polar”
I gasped, resisting the urge to slap him across the face. “You jackass!”
“What? I’m simply stating the truth!”
“You’re so mean!”
“And you aren’t? You’re the rudest cunt I’ve ever met!”
“Oh fuck off bitch! You don’t even know rude”
“Bitch? Dyke I have a penis!”
“You call THAT a penis?!”
“Biggest penis ever”
I snorted, rolling my eyes “More like biggest ego”
“Oh ha ha” he said sarcastically, standing up.
“Oh he’s standing! Oh man! I’m soo scared!”
“You should be bitch”
“Too bad I’m a liar”
He walked up right in front of me. I looked up at him, giving him the fiercest look. He returned it with a just as intimidating one.
And then something changed in his eyes. Something passed through them, a firey passion.
Cody cupped my chin, eyes not leaving mine. My face blanked out, all emotion leaving me. Gently I closed my eyes as he leaned in…
And kneed him in the balls.
♠ ♠ ♠
guys i absolutely LOVE reading your feed back. i love seeing what you guys think of my characters:)
OF COURSE im gonna make Cody pissed off when he finds out about the baby. I'm kinda just brushing off chapters before i get there because i already have how im gonna do this all planned out. Its perfect:)
LOVE YOU. please leave feedback on what you thought of this chapter.
Tell me your favorite character& why:) so i know to keep that character in more chapters:)
LOVE YOU.
COMMENT& SUBSCRIBE
<3