Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Hormones

“You’re such a bitch” He growled, bumping me in the shoulder. We were in our room again and it was nighttime.
I rolled my eyes at him “Thanks cap’n obvious”
I pulled on sweats, not caring if he was in the room or not. They were a worn blue pair that still fight amazingly well considering I got them two years ago.
“Day-um” he said, pulling the word into two syllables. I rolled my eyes, walking on the bed. I stood by my side, arms crossed. Cody looked up at me, innocently.
“Time to move! Chop chop!”
“Naaah” He said, flipping his hair and grinning up at me.
“Asshole” I muttered loud enough for him to hear. I stubbornly sat down on the bed, stretching out so that half my body was on him and half wasn’t. I tried not to touch him, but with the little room he provided, it was hard not to. He sighed, curling his arm around me.
“Cody” I hissed
“Yes my darling?”
“I’ll kick you in the balls again”
“Oh sweetheart” He said smiling down at me “You would owe me two things then”
“What?! When did we decide I owe you something?!” I snapped
“You owe me for kicking me in the nuts for no damn reason!”
I giggled at the memory “That never gets old”
“I swear they’ll be all black and blue by the time you ever see this godly piece of art” He said, thrusting his pelvic into the air.
“I don’t even want to see it”
“You do. It’s the only thing keeping you from suicide” He grinned
I rolled my eyes “The only thing keeping me from suicide is my ch—my joy I see when I kick your nuts”
His eyebrows furrowed together “What were you going to say first?”
“My joy?”
“No before that”
“That’s all I was going to say, dumbass”
“No you weren’t! You started to say something else”
“No I didn’t!”
“Yeah! You said ‘ch—’ and then changed it to joy”
“I did not!”
“Fine if you won’t tell me, I’ll think of the word on my own! Ch..ch…change, chance, chagrin, chill, ch—”
“Cody just shut up” I said, starting to worry. What if he realized I was going to say child? What if it clicked in that thing he called a brain that I was pregnant? I needed to stop him before he did.
“—Charge, challenge, cheek, check, church, chi—”
I cut him off, pulling myself on top of him. I planted my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. Cody’s arms snaked around my waist as he kissed back. I wasn’t thinking. I heard him start to say the word. It was an impulse.
Cody rolled over so that he was on top.
He pulled away, kissing down my neck. I opened my eyes as he found my spot. I moaned slightly, gripping him tighter. I could feel him smirking as he trailed back up my neck, kissing along my jaw line. I tried to pull his face back to mine, feeling the smirk against my skin. Ugh he was driving me crazy.
He placed his hands on top of my face, pulling them away. He laced our fingers together, kissing up to my ear.
“I am so horny right now, baby” He whispered seductively.
“Just kiss me you dumbass.” I groaned
He grinned, setting his lips to mine again. I broke apart our fingers, wrapping my arms around his neck. Cody slid his hands up my shirt and his tongue into my mouth. His arms were wrapped around my torso, skin touching skin.
I slid my hands up and down his chest, pulling his shirt off. Cody pulled away to help get it over his head. I pulled him back down quickly, not wanting to stop.
I think my hormones were going crazy. I was horny to a whole new level. I don’t think that I’ll be able to stop anything that would happen tonight.
I grabbed his hands, making them cup my breasts. Cody grinned, not pulling away.
Something crashed down the hall.
Cody rolled off me, both of us looking at the door.
We were supposed to be home alone.
I glanced at Cody, eyes showing the fear I had. He met my eyes, putting a finger to his lips. I nodded, pulling the blanket up further. Cody slid out of bed, pulling out a draw on the nightstand. I couldn’t see which it was, but he shut it quietly, standing back up. Cody quietly walked towards the door, holding a gun in his hands.
My eyes widened, hands flying over my mouth to hold back a gasp.
WHEN DID HE GET A GUN?!
WHY DIDN’T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!
FUCK CODY!
He creaked the door open, making as little noise as possible. I crawled out of bed, not wanting to be alone. Cody held the gun out in front of him, hands shaking slightly. I stayed close behind him as he walked down the stairs, constantly checking behind me.
Cody searched the kitchen, not turning on any lights. I stayed behind him the entire time, running a hand through my hair.
He moved to the den next, searching in every spot we could think of. I pointed out a few that I wanted checked when he missed them. No way was I doing it.
As we headed to the basement, that was where we saw it. The bathroom light shown under a closed door. Cody motioned for me to hide. I shook my head. I couldn’t hide! Doesn’t he realize how scared I was?
Fuck.
My mind was going crazy with questions.
What if the man had a gun also?
What if Cody was out of bullets?
What if the man took me hostage?
What if he killed us?
What if…
Cody threw the door open, holding the gun tightly. Chase looked at him, surprised, hands automatically going up. I screamed, not sure why.
“Fuck man!” Cody sighed in relief, putting the gun down. He looked behind him to make sure I was ok. I nodded, a hand to my chest. “the fuck do you want?”
“I need some dough”
“So you come at fuckin midnight?”
He shrugged awkwardly. “Well…yeah”
“You’re such a retard. I’m not giving you any money” Cody growled
“What?! Dude I need it!”
“Get the fuck out of my house”
“Aw Cody come on!”
“Out”
“Carter?” Chase asked, looking at me hopefully
I crossed my arms and glared at him
“Get the fuck out” Cody repeated “Before I shoot your fucking foot off”
“Alright! Alright!” Chase said, moving out of the bathroom “I’m leaving!”
We watched him leave the house. Cody locked the door once he was out, turning back to me.
“When did you get a gun?” I snapped, surprised he hadn’t told me before. That would have been nice to know
“First off, I’ve had it long before you got here. Motherfucker likes to do that. Gotta scare him you know?”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Cause you would have tried to kill me!” He yelled “Now I have to find a new spot to hide it”
I glared at him, storming off to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lookie here! THREE thats TRES, DREI, TROIS, etc... CHAPTERS! :):)
Don't you love me?
Thanks guys for all the comments:) I actually tend to get most of the chapter written why i read comments. The reason its not posted is cuz im lazy. Most of the time, seriously, its already at least halfway written thanks to comments:) I read all of them.
Love you guys soooo much:D
Even if i've never met you
Or maybe i have
That'd be creeeepppyyy.
HAHA
enjoy Comment& subscribe newbies:)