Changing Moments

Chapter 14

Allie's POV.

My heart was racing a mile a minute during that performance, after he finished he looked at me very seriously and gave a quick flick of his head, motioning to go backstage.

" Um Lauren I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, okay?" I tried to tell her over the loud cheers of the crowd.

" Okay, hurry back!"

I practically ran backstage, but when I got there I couldn't find David anywhere. Maybe he didn't want me to come back here? Just as I was about to turn around and go back I felt a hand pull on my arm. David walked in front of me, his eyes a deep hazel.

" Can we talk? Please?"

" I was thinking the same thing."

" Good, now let's just go in here." I followed him into his dressing room, it was probably the only private place for now. We went inside and shut the door, both of us didn't bother to sit down or anything we just stood there.

" So what was that?" I asked him.

" What was what?"

" The song."

" My way of telling someone something."

" And who would this someone be?"

" A girl." He shifted a little closer to me.

" Oh, do I know her?"

" As a matter a fact, yes." He smirked.

" Where is she?"

" She very well could be in this room."

" Well, that girl. If she's in this room, would probably want to tell you to hurry up and spit out what you wanted to say."

" In that case I would tell her that I like her, more than she could ever imagine and wants her to be my girlfriend.... if she wants to."

" And she would say yes and that she feels the exact same way."

" Allie?"

" David?"

" Finally."

He gave the biggest sigh I've ever heard, we were both relieved it seemed.

" Can I ask you one thing? Could we maybe take things slow, my last relationship didn't go to smoothly." I asked.

" We can go as slow as you want to, starting with this."

Instead of speeding right towards a kiss like normal guys would, he just pulled me close to him and enveloped me in his arms. We stood like that for a moment until we heard some loud banging on his door.

" COOK! I'M UP NEXT!" Michael shouted. They both had this thing where they HAD to watch each others performance no matter what.

" I'm coming."

He quickly turned towards me.

" Allie, should we tell anyone?"

" Do want to wait a bit first? Only if you want to."

" Sounds good to me. Cy ah after the show." He leaned in and kissed my forehead gently before dashing out the door.

Once again, this is a moment I am NEVER going to forget!
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys think? :)