Changing Moments

Chapter 18

Allie's POV.

After the show I said my goodbyes to the family and watched them get into their taxi to go to the airport. My mom had her little gift basket in her hand, she said it was the best present ever. I just had to laugh thinking about all the trouble David and I went through it find it. Speaking of David, I haven't seen him around. I know that Michael drove Lauren home because she didn't feel very good, but I was sure he didn't go with them. Oh well, I will just go wait inside for them to come back. It started to rain pretty heavily when I saw a figure walking towards me. It was pretty creepy, he kept following me so I started to quicken my stride. I was squinting through all the rain to find the door when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Slow down babe, it's just me behind you. I wiped the water off the screen as I stopped to wait for David, he was the person following me.

" Hey." I said once he was next to me.

" Come on, you're soaked let's get to somewhere dry."

He took my hand and when we got to the in door it was locked. Maybe instead of it saying "In Door" it should say " You can get in this way as long as someone opens it from the inside, Door." I tried to get as far out of the rain as I could by leaning up against the wall. I could see David watching me from the corner of his eye. He came up right in front of me and put his hands up on the wall at either side of my shoulders. I shuddered by our sudden closeness.

" Close your eyes." He told me.

I did as he said, I felt his body slowly pushing up against mine. I knew what was coming next and I was all ready for it, I waited for the contact of our lips but instead I heard the whisper of David in my ear.

" I didn't want you to get rain in your eyes." He said in almost a laugh.

I opened my eyes and glared at him, he had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

" David."

" Allie."

Before I could realize what I was doing my lips crashed onto his. The mixture of the cool rain pelting down on us and our body heat rapidly increasing made this moment perfect. He took things slowly just as I asked, the last guy I've kissed always went straight for the tongue. David didn't try, he must really care about me. The kiss was short and sweet just like any girl would want, I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

" I didn't want you to get rain on your lips." I gave him the same smirk as he gave me.

" I appreciate your concern." He started to lean in for another kiss when we heard some sort of noise that sounded like whistling.

" What was that?" David asked letting one of his arms drop off the wall so he could turn around.

We never heard the sound again until our lips were almost touching. The whistling came from in front of us but this time it followed by the blinking of headlights. From what we could see, Michael was sitting in his car with his window open watching us the whole time. Well that explains the whistle.I thought.

" Don't mind me mates! Go on with your business." Michael yelled over to us.

" Michael get the hell out of here!' David yelled back.

" As you wish, I'm going for a drive. I'll give you two a warning that I will be back in 10 minutes."

" We don't care Michael." David said.

" I'm sure you don't. One more thing, remember abstinence is key!"

David and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? :)