Changing Moments

Chapter 19

A couple weeks later.

David's POV.

There must have been a mistake, America couldn't have done this to him. I ran a hand through my hair as I tried to grip onto reality. Michael was eliminated after a killer performance of " We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions". People were booing while the judges shook their head in disbelief. This was the worst time for him to leave, he was the only one that knew about my relationship with Allie and he was the only one we could be us around. I looked over at her in the audience standing with Lauren, there wasn't a dry eye in the building including mine.

After Michael's final performance he was rushed out to do a bunch of interviews, everyone was still in shock. I sat in my usual spot in my dressing room waiting for Allie to walk in, she came just on time slamming the door after her.

" Is America fucking def ?!" Her hands flew up above her head in frustration. It's hard to stay serious when she's mad, she just got so flustered and cute.

" I guarantee he is getting a record deal right now, everything will be fine." I got up as soon as she started turning from pissed to sad and held her in my arms.

" This was his dream though, I guess when he hurts I hurt too. If that makes sense." She looked up at me with tears gleaming in her eyes.

" I understand and I would feel the exact same way if my best friend for years got eliminated like that."

" David?"

" Yeah?"

" Do me a favor, kill this competition. I need you to win this."

" Are you saying that Miss.Country really wants a rock star to win?"

" Only because he's my rock star."

" Well well aren't you lucky."

I leaned down gently capturing her lips in mine when we heard Michael on the other side of the door. Usually we just continue on with our err "moment" but this time was different, he was leaving.

" Michael!" It wasn't long for the tears to spring back into Allie''s eyes.

" Come on Al, please don't cry. It's not like I'm going anywhere, I will be staying with you and Lauren." He pulled her into a hug.

" I'm just... surprised I guess. You were so amazing."

" I know, I know. I still have the Idol tour to look forward to remember."

Lauren walked in and I started to take tiny steps backwards to avoid her. Epic fail. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, expecting me to hug her back.

" I'm so upset right now." If she was so upset why wasn't she the one talking to Michael?

" We all are."

" I seriously need to talk to you."

" Can it wait? I need to say bye to Mike."

" It waited for fucking weeks! WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!"

Michael and Allie quickly turned around looking at me straight in the eyes. Oh shit, this isn't good.

" I-I err don't know what to say."

" How about yes?"

" I don't think I can."

" Because of Idol rules? Oh David, I love breaking rules."

Allie's POV.

What.The.Hell?! That bitch I call one of my best friends just pulled on my boyfriends shirt and started making out with him, right in front of me. I felt Michael grab onto my arms and hold them back, good thing too I wanted to knock her out.

" Easy Al, remember it's not David who started this." I knew he was right, but what girl could stand there and watch this? I turned around so it would just look I was still hugging Mike, but I was really just hiding my face in his chest. I heard him mumble something else that sounded like " I have a plan" but I wasn't sure if that's what he said.

" GOOD LORD! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT SPIDER!" Michael spoke loud enough for Lauren to hear, she pulled herself off of David and screamed.

" Where?! WHERE?!" Good'ol Mike knew she was terrified of spiders.

" Behind you! Right there!" He pointed as she did a mad dash out the door. Michael ran after her insisting that the spider was on her back.

I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me close. His scent overwhelmed me, how can this guy still make me feel like this?

" Allie I am so so so sorry. I can't apologize enough for what happened."

" It wasn't your fault, just please push her or something if it happens again. I did not need to see that."

" Haha, okay I'll do that just because I don't ever want to lose you."

" Do you really mean that?"

His fiery green eyes seemed to sparkle even with the dimmest of lights. After all this time I still got lost in them, they were incredible. Correction.... HE is incredible.

" Of course I do. I am falling hard for you Allie Lewis."

" And you know I feel the same... David Cook."

We knew Michael's elimination supper was soon, but at this moment neither of us cared. I wanted make sure he forgot what it felt like to kiss Lauren, I succeeded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone hate Lauren at this moment? Lol :P