Changing Moments

Chapter 22

Allie' POV.

Hours went by and still no reply from David. I had to stop this. I had to stop refreshing my in box every minute. He is busy with Idol and I needed to accept that he probably won't respond until midnight. I wish I could get my mind off him once in a while, but no matter what I do he's still there. Some days were better than others though but recently I have been missing him more than I should. I became desperate for the sound of his voice and ended up downloading every single one of his songs. His smooth but husky voice was always the last thing I heard before I fell asleep at night. Speaking of sleep, that's something I should be doing right now. With the last bit of hope I clicked refresh one more time. I smiled to myself when I saw that un-read message appear.

Well hello there my beautiful tooth fairy. How are those bruises coming along? Make sure you wear protective clothing next time, hahah.
Idol is doing alright..... I seem to be more stressed out now than I ever was. It's because you aren't here with me, giving your same pep talk every night. I miss that, I miss you. I know I've said that over and over again but it's true. I can't stop thinking about you Allie. Lauren came by tonight, I was in rough shape and wasn't in the mood to see her. Sorry but I cracked and told her everything, she understands and is really sorry. She also gave me some advice.....

So about missing you, I guess there was something more to it. Something much much more. I wish I can tell you this is person but I'm going to have to deal. Ummmm so here it goes, try not to blink or you might miss it.

Allie...............................

*keep scrolling down.*

I...........

* a little further*

Love you.

Forever Yours,

David.

p.s- I love you.


I sat there with my heart beating a mile a minute. I couldn't believe what I was reading, I swear it was my eyes playing a trick on me. After about the tenth time my eyes came to " I love you." tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't really breath let alone think but I knew I had to reply. He would still be awake, probably sitting in his apartment refreshing the in box as I have done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter, sorry for the wait!