I Don't Want You Back

You just had to bring it up.

We had to divide who was sleeping in what hotel room. “Let’s see. There’s 2 hotel rooms, and six of us. So, that means 3 people in each room.” Bill was counting it out on his fingers. “What a mathematical genius you are, brother. Needing your fingers?” Tom smiled at Bill, and sat down in a weaved chair. “Smarter than you.” Bill mumbled under his breath. Tom heard and looked up, from the rim of his hat. “What was that?” He asked, raising an eyebrow at his brother. Bill shook his head, and kept talking. “So, maybe I want to be in a room with Haylen. And Georg.” Bill said, smiling at Haylen, then winking at me.

I know what you’re up to. I refuse to share a room with him.

“Uh, well. I could sleep on the ground in your guys’ hotel room. I’d be okay with that.” I said, making a “please let me stay with you, I don’t want to be in the same room as him,” face. Haylen nodded, and agreed with me and so did Bill. “Tom, Gustav and Georg, you’re also in a hotel room. So, you’re all going to have to get your shit and move it out. We get the big room.” Bill demanded, and pointed to the hotel room.

We all walked over to the two rooms, which were across from each other. I followed in the back a little, walking a bit behind Gustav and Georg. They were speaking in German, which I didn’t fully understand. I know they were saying something about a bar, though.

We reached the hotel rooms, and luggage began flying across the hallway from room to room. It took 15 minutes or so, to have all the luggage sorted out.

Haylen, Bill and I were all unpacking our things, and throwing them under beds, into drawers and into the bathroom. Gustav and Georg came in about 5 minutes later, claiming they were already unpacked. “Yeah, so did you just throw everything out a window?” Haylen asked, a little confused on how they unpacked so quickly. “Uh, nein. We just kept everything in our suitcases. Easy as that.” Gustav said, looking a bit dumbfounded.
Haylen and I laughed.

Tom walked in the room just a few minutes behind them. The room turned a little awkward and silent.

Georg flicked on the television, and began to jump on the bed. There were two beds, which meant I wouldn’t have to sleep on the floor, after all! I left the room, to go get some ice cubes, for no reason at all. I just couldn’t stand the awkward silence between us.

I heard footsteps behind me, and guessed it was just a hotel worker. I felt hands creep onto my shoulder. I stopped walking, and whipped my self around to see who it was. It was Bill.

“Uh, hello to you too.” I kept walking up the stairs. Who the hell puts an ice cube maker on only one floor?
“I need to talk to you. About Tom.” Bill stuttered the words out of his mouth.
“Oh, that’s wonderful and all, but I don’t want to hear any of it.” I lied through my teeth. I wanted to know what Bill had to say about his brother.
“I’m telling you anyway.” Bill started, “You know what he’s like. Just... talk to him, make things between you two better. I can’t stand to see either of you this way. I know he likes you, and you like him so give this facade a rest.” Bill breathed in before continuing again. “I don’t expect you to go back to him, but just talk about it. I’m sure he’ll listen to you.” Bill ended, by breathing out.
“You do know I want to kill you, right?” I said, smiling sheepishly. I guess he was right. I
‘D have to talk to him either way. We were here for how many days? A week or two? Some things were bound to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next few chapters will be interesting, I promise. XDD