I Love You More Than Skittle Flavored Blood

Long Flight There.

When we got on the plane I looked at my ticket. I was sat by a window, and for some weird reason, even though we booked them at the same time, dad was sat on the other side of the plane. But hey, one good point, Bob was sitting next to me. I stared out the window, really not wanting to do this. I was having second thoughts. My brain going into overdrive thinking of all the possibilities of what I could do, just run, run as far away as possible. Or fight against dad. I knew Bob didn’t like the idea of taking over New Jersey. Maybe me and him could get an army together. No, that’s a stupid idea. Vampire hunters will be out to get us, I doubt they’d wanna be on our side. Suddenly a dark cloud formed in my head. I could easily harm dad. Wait, what am I on about, I could kill him instead. No way man. I’m not a traitor. As much as I despise of him I wouldn’t kill him. I shook my head slightly, my long, black hair just covering my eyes. The good thing about being a vampire is the eyes. Mine are a sort of bright green with a brown ring. Bob turned towards me, lowering his voice so my dad wouldn’t hear.
“Frank, are you sure your not having second thoughts about this? “ I start playing around with my lip ring. It’s a habit, I only do it when I’m nervous. I decided to tell the Bob the truth, considering he was my best friend.
“I really don’t want to do this. I hate my dad, he’s such a racist, big-headed bastard. Why can’t vampires and humans just get on, for fucks sake.” Bob slumped into his chair.
“Yeah, buts that’s how it is Frank. You’ve just gotta get on with it or end up dead by your own race.” My mouth dropped, hearing this from my own best friend.
“Whatever, your just like my dad.” I got up and went to the toilet. Looking at everyone, how innocent they all looked yet in just a few days they were going to be terrorized and forced out of Jersey.

A smell went up my nose. It smelt so good it nearly knocked me backwards. My fangs hurt, they were throbbing with pain. I closed my eyes. Whatever the smell was I wanted it. I realised the smell was blood. Human blood. The stuff I tried so hard to stay away from. Leaning against the toilet door I saw a young woman asleep on the chair in front. Her neck looked ever so inviting, I just wanted to sink my fangs into her jugular vein, the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I woke up from my daze, ran into the toilet. Banging my head on the wall, this was going to be a long flight. I couldn't believe I had just thought of that.

Oh no, I wasn’t turning into my dad???