Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The past stays in the past.

BOBS POV.

I woke up and didn't know where I was or who it was with their arms around me. After a few seconds I realized it was Ray and I wondered why I was cold. I remembered what went on yesterday and smiled a little at what happened before I went to sleep.

"Baby? Are you awake?" I whispered but Ray didn't reply.

I watched him sleeping peacefully for a long time until his brown eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.

"Hey," I said softly and he moved closer to me.

"Hey sexy, how long were you watching me sleep?"

"Ages, sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"It's OK, we should get up, it's only like 6 o clock."

"Yeah but, we don't have to," I suggested, pulling him closer to me again and wrapping my arms around him.

"Mmmm I love you," he said and I smiled.

"I love you too."

"You know I'm sorry right?"

"Ray, calm down, I said yesterday that I forgive you."

"I still feel terrible. But thankfully I can't remember much of the actual event, if I could I'd probably be traumatized," he said, blushing a little.

"Don't feel bad, it was a mistake, accidents happen and I don't hate either you or Lauren for it."

"I thought it was you for a while, really I did, then I kinda figured that the person had tits and then I thought.. Bob doesn't have boobs? Who is this person? But I was way too pissed to do anything about it by then... I'm really sorry."

"Stop telling me your sorry! It's fine, I accepted your apology, let's just forget it and move on."

"I don't understand why you took me back though," he sounded kinda sad. I picked up his left hand in my own hand and held it in front of his face.

"You see that ring? It's the first step of me saying I'll love you forever. That's why I took you back, because I love you and I forgive you."

"I love you too Bob, so, so, so much, I don't know what I'd do without you."

He brought his face close to mine, our lips were less then an inch apart but we just looked into each others eyes, we didn't even need to say anything more. My eyes flicked down to his luscious lips and the temptation to kiss him became too great so I gave in and crashed my lips to his passionately.

To my surprise I felt his tongue pressing at my bottom lip, begging for entrance into my mouth, it was usually me that was more dominant. I let him in and before I knew what was going on he had climbed on top of me and pinned my arms to the bed either side of my head and he was kissing me roughly, his tongue tasting every inch of my mouth.

He started to bite at my lip ring and pull on it with his teeth, causing me to gasp.

"You like that?" he asked, his lips still against mine.

"Mmm, it feels good."

"How good?"

"So good," I half moaned as he bit it again.

"What else do you like?" He moved from my lips to my ear and whispered in it.

"Tell me.. in detail," he whispered and I moaned and grabbed his ass, squeezing it tightly and pushing his hips down at the same time so he could feel how hard I was already.

"What do you like baby?"

"When you bite my ears, you know I like that, oh GOD!" I moaned loudly as he started to bite around the shell of my ear roughly.

"What else do you like?"

"Covering you in chocolate sauce and then licking it all off," I said and gasped as he ground his hips down into mine.

"Mmmm I like that too, we can do that later, for now, I had other things in mind." He started to suck and bite at my neck and then back up to my ear, nibbling round it and causing me to gasp and moan at his actions.

"S...stop t..teasing me!" I gasped out and he looked me in the eye, a slight smirk playing across his lips.

"Don't you like to be teased?"

"N..no I d..don't."

"Alright, I'm sorry, I'll stop now. Oh and whats this? Somebody has a little problem?" he asked, climbing off me a little and looking down at the sizable bulge in the front of my jeans.

"Little?" I said, pretending to be offended.

"Well... it's not really little is it?"

"I don't know, is it?"

"Little isn't really a term I would use, I think massive would be a better word."

"Now thats going a bit too far, It's not that big."

"It is!"

"It's not!"

"It is! I don't know why you're arguing with me on this!"

"I'm not arguing, but I just think I should mention that you also have a little problem." I smirked and bucked my hips up to crash our erections together through our jeans, making us both moan slightly.

"Now that's no little problem," I said, smirking and he blushed a little.

"Awww is ickle Ray blushing?" I teased.

"NO, I am not blushing."

"Alright, I believe you," I said really sarcastically.

"Don't be cheeky, I could just leave you to take care of your own problem all by yourself," he threatened, thinking he now had the upper hand.

"OK," I said with a smirk and then shoved my hand into my jeans and boxers, stroking myself slowly.

"Ohhhhh fuuuucck Ray! Shit!" I moaned teasingly and watched his eyes widen as he watched me touch myself.

"What?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"You should be a porn star," he growled, climbing back on top me and pulling my hand out of my jeans.

"For you, I could be."

"Mmmmm now THAT sounds like some goood porn."

"Shut up!" I smacked his ass and blushed a little. He smirked and kissed me deeply, plunging his tongue in and out of my mouth, my hands groping his ass through his jeans the whole time. I kind of liked him being dominant, in control, it made this whole situation completely different.

I waited for him to start to take things to the next level as I wanted him completely in control of this. He slipped his hands up my shirt and roamed them over my toned chest and stomach a few times before pulling my shirt off over my head, breaking the kiss for only a second before re-attaching himself to my lips. I knew what I wanted.

"Ray?" I asked, breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes.

"Yeah baby?"

"Can I trust you again?"

"Whenever you're ready," he smiled and I smiled back.

"Show me I can trust you."

"Bob what do you mean? How?"

"Show me, do you understand?"

He shook his head and I sighed.

"Prove to me that I can trust you again."

"Bob I still don't... OH! Yeah.. I can do that, it would be my pleasure," he said, smirking a little as I pulled off his shirt and he started to kiss his way down my chest. He paused at a sensitive place right near my bellybutton and sucked and bit on it, drawing many explicit words from me.

"Shit! Holy fuck Ray! God dammit! Not there! Please!" He laughed and bit down harder, making me involuntarily buck my hips up in pleasure and moan loudly.

He moved on after a few more moments of teasing and reached my jeans, undoing them and pulling them down, throwing them to the side carelessly. He looked up at me as if asking permission, which he didn't need. I bucked my hips again and he took the hint, pulling off my boxers and throwing them out of the way.

"Damn it Bob! It's not a little problem at all!" he said, his eyes taking all of my naked form in. I blushed and felt self conscious all of a sudden, even though theres nothing he hasn't seen before, I still felt shy.

"Please, do something, anything! Or I'll sort it out myself!" I was so hard it hurt and I needed release.

"Since you asked so nicely," without any warning he took as much of me into his mouth as he could and I gasped and accidentally bucked my hips, forcing more of me into his mouth then he was expecting and making him gag slightly and pin my hips to the bed with his hands.

"S..ssorry," I spluttered and he pulled off.

"It's OK." He took me back into his mouth and I almost screamed in pleasure as he scraped his teeth down my length. I tried to buck my hips but he had them held tightly so I placed my hands on the back of his head and pushed his head down slightly.

"Now that's no way to get what you want," he said, pulling off again and making me groan.

"But thats not what I want."

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want. I want you, right now," he moaned and hastily pulled off his jeans and boxers, leaving me with a very nice view.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he noticed me looking at him.

"Enjoying the view," I said truthfully and he smirked before climbing back on top of me. He reached into the draw in the bedside cabinet and pulled out the bottle of lube, quickly uncapping it and putting some onto two of his fingers.

"This might hurt, I don't know but it hurt me so.. I'm sorry in advance OK?"

"It's fine, just go for it."

He positioned one finger at my entrance and slowly pushed it in a little. It didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable, it just felt wrong. He pushed it in a little further and looked up at me.

"You OK?"

"I'm great."

He started to push his finger in further and I gasped as I felt a little pain and all my muscles clamped down on him.

"Relax."

"OK," I took a few deep breaths as he carried on pushing his finger into me. Once it was all the way in he added the second one and I gasped in pain again, this time it hurt a lot more.

"I'm sorry, it hurts less if your distracted, let me try and think of something to distract you with," he said and started to gently suck on me again, causing me to moan quietly at the warmth of his mouth.

He continued to suck on me and push his fingers slowly in and out, opening them and closing them as he did so. As I inched closer to the edge he stopped and pulled his fingers out.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I want you to show me I can trust you again, please do this for me."

"Alright, I'll be gentle." He lubed up his length and started to push into me, slowly at first and then speeding up when I showed no signs of pain. It hurt but I tried not to show it and waited until he was all the way in. I shut my eyes and tried to get used to the feeling.

"You alright? Did that hurt?"

"Honestly, yes but I don't mind, please go fast." He started to pull out and I groaned in pain, it really did hurt now. He stopped and my eyes snapped open.

"Don't stop!"

He carried on moving out and then he pressed back in slowly, less pain this time. After four more thrusts I felt no more pain and wanted him to go faster.

"It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Did I hit it yet?"

"Hit what?"

"Obviously I didn't. Just a second." He pulled out and changed his angle before going back in, he did this a few times like he was looking for something and I wondered what it was until...

"SHIT RAY RIGHT THERE!" Sparks exploded in front of my eyes and I bucked my hips into Rays, forcing him even deeper.

"How do you like it baby?" he asked in a seductive voice.

"Fast and hard, oh god YES!" I moaned loudly as he hit that same spot again. Ray moaned too as he sped up his thrusts, setting up a fast pace and making me moan even louder as he repeatedly hit my spot.

"Oh.. oh... shit... fuck....oh god... Bob... so goood," gasped Ray, unable to make a coherent sentence. I had a sudden urge to talk dirty to him, drive him crazy.

"Tell me how I feel Ray, how does this feel?"

"Ohhh.... so good."

"T..tell me in detail, describe it to me." I struggled to keep my voice steady as he slammed into my spot again but I just managed to, and I put on the sexiest voice I could.

"So tight... warm.. a..amazing...oh god... SHIT! Bob, I'm gonna come!"

I moaned loudly and each time he thrusted down I pushed my hips upwards to get him as deep as I could and hitting my spot every time.

"Ray, I'm s...so c..close!" I warned as he sped up his thrusts and lost all rhythm , they were just erratic. I felt him explode inside of me as he let out an amazingly erotic sounding moan and that tipped me over the edge, I came all over my chest and stomach with the loudest moan I think have ever produced as Ray collapsed onto me, still inside of me but too tired to move.

After about five minutes he had recovered enough strength to pull out and flop down onto the bed next to me, completely exhausted but happy, just as I was. We just lay there holding hands and looking into each others eyes until our heart and breathing rates had returned to normal.

"I love you," I said, kissing him softly and the pulling away after a few seconds.

"I love you too."

"I love you more!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Yes, I do, I love you more, and theres nothing you can do about it!"

"Well we need a shower so is there something I can do about it then?"

"There might be... I got a better idea then a shower though, I'm really tired anyway, be right back baby," I kissed him softly again and got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warmish water and headed back to the bedroom where I found Ray laying on the bed with his eyes shut.

I held the washcloth over his chest and squeezed it so loads of water dripped onto his chest and he gasped and opened his eyes.

"It's cold!" he gasped as I wiped clean his chest and stomach before cleaning myself off and returning the cloth to the bathroom and then curling up under the covers with Ray to go to sleep.

"Thanks for that Ray, I think I'll be able to trust you again soon," I said, taking his hand and lacing my fingers with his.

"You can trust me right now, what happened with Lauren will never happen again. Please, I'm asking you to let things just all go back to how they were before all this happened, can we do that?" I thought carefully for a few moments.

"I think we can, when we wake up, it never happened OK, the past stays in the past, theres nothing we can do about it now anyway."

"Thank you so much Bob, I love you, goodnight."

"Goodnight baby, I love you more," I grinned as I turned off the light on my bedside table.

"I love you more," he whispered.

"No, I do!....."

[A/N Frerard and Ray/Bob all in one day... man you guys sure are lucky I'm so nice to you XD Comments are great! Thanks for reading, Alex x.x.x.]