Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

How to tell you.

RAYS POV (continued)

I crept back into mine and Bob's room about ten minutes later, I think he was sleeping. I lay down next to him, completely exhausted from the day and pulled the blanket over me, curling in close to him. He pushed me away a little and rolled over so he was facing me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mmm.... fuck off Ray...you're cold. Where did you go?" asked Bob sleepily and I giggled a little.

"Just downstairs, how awake are you?"

"Not very," I could see through the darkness that his eyes were closed.

"I'll talk to you in the morning, night Bob."

"About what?"

"You'll see, I love you."

He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly, I kissed back and I felt him smile into the kiss.

"You know what," he said once we had broken apart after a few more moments.

"What?"

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

"Are you?"

"Yep, I am, I just keep thinking about how great the future is gonna be, with the two of us."

He took my hand and smiled.

"Yeah, it's gonna be really great."

"Ray what's wrong?"

Damn it am I that obvious?

"Nothing, just tired, goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too but something is definitely wrong. Talk to me."

"It's nothing, really."

"Ray, what is it?"

"Baby, it's nothing. Trust me it's nothing."

"Alright, I love you, Goodnight, again," he said and I giggled slightly.

"I love you too, again," he curled into me and I pretended to be upset.

"What is it Ray?"

"No goodnight kiss?!" I tried to keep the smirk off my face and pretend to be hurt.

"No. You're not allowed one."

"And why not?" I poked him in the ribs playfully and he moved away a little.

"Because, you've been a naughty boy haven't you?"

"Oh god not the handcuffs again..."

"Nah I'm joking, for now," he poked me back and I poked him again. He tickled me and I squirmed and giggled. I slapped his hands away and he started to poke at any exposed part of my body whilst I squirmed and giggled and tried to get away.

I prodded him in the stomach and he jerked away from me, falling out of the bed and crashing onto the floor in fits of giggles that stopped abruptly as he hit the floor.

"Shit! Bob are you OK?" I leaned over the side of the bed to see him sprawled on the floor, tangled in our blankets and rubbing the left side of his head.

"I hit my ear on the side," he whined and I pulled him back into the bed along with all the blankets.

"Aww I'm sorry, you want me to kiss it better?"

"Could you?"

"It would be my pleasure," I gently kissed his ear over and over again.

His hand found its way onto my lower stomach and I stopped kissing his ear.

"Bob what are you doing?" I asked as he inched his hand lower.

"You know my ear still hurts," he suggested and I smirked.

"You horny fucker, dirty bastard, ear fetish..." I mumbled and he laughed.

"You love it really," he breathed and his hand moved up my chest.

"I'm so tired you probably couldn't even get me hard right now."

He laughed and seemed to take it as a personal challenge.

"I bet I could, I know what you like," he breathed in my ear and nibbled round the shell, making me moan very softly at the sensation.

"Don't bother," I mumbled as he kissed from my ear down to my neck, biting at some spots and sucking at others.

"And why not?" he mumbled against my neck, not moving his mouth from it's position.

"I'm too tired, I told you baby."

"Please?"

"Bob, really, I'm tired."

"Well I'll do all the work, come on, please, I'm horny!"

"Well go get un-horny then."

"Baby please," he rolled onto his side next to me and pushed himself against my thigh so I could feel how hard he was.

I sighed. "Can't you just jack off or something?"

"Just because you want to watch."

"Whatever you say."

BOBS POV.

Something is really wrong with Ray tonight, he's so distant with me and this is not a good time for him to not want sex.

"Rayyy pleaaaseee?" I whined as I started to roughly palm myself through my boxers.

"Nope," he was smirking, I could hear it in his voice, he was enjoying making me suffer like this.

"Fine then," I rubbed myself through my boxers and bit my lip ring to stop myself moaning at the contact.

"Your jacking of aren't you?" said Ray after a few moments.

"No," I said firmly.

"Can I watch?"

"So you're not too tired to watch but you're too tired to help me out?"

"Uh, yeah that's about it."

"You little fucker." I shoved my boxers down enough to pull myself out of them and started to pump myself rapidly, no real rhythm, just fast and hard. I bit my lip ring harder but it wasn't much good after a minute. I let out a soft, unintentional moan.

"Stop that."

"No! I don't want to, I need to get off!"

"Well..." he pulled my hand away and replaced it with his own, causing me to gasp at the sudden change in contact.

"Changed your mind have you?"

"Possibly, and I can't let you have all the fun now can I?"

"Not really," I crashed my lips to his roughly and forced my tongue into his mouth, climbing on top of him at the same time. He kissed back with just as much force, pushing his hips up into mine allowing me to feel his growing erection against my own.

"I told you I could get you hard," I smirked, breaking the kiss for just a second.

"Yeah well... just shut up and fuck me already!"

"Alright, alright, somebody is just a little impatient," I said with a smirk as he reattached his lips to my own.

GERARD'S POV.

"Fucking hell they're at it again!" I sighed and Frank groaned as yet another loud moan came from the room down the hall from us.

"SHUT UP!!" Yelled Frank as loud as he could and I slammed my hands over my ears.

"Could have warned me babe," I said, pecking his lips softly.

"Sorry, will do next time," He kissed me back.

"We have to tease the shit out of them about this tomorrow," I suggested and Frank giggled and cuddled in closer to me.

"Totally, they're never going to be forgetting this."

"God I'm tired," I yawned, wrapping my arms around Frankie's lower back as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"And me, night baby, love you."

"I love you too, sleep well." I closed my eyes and within seconds I had fallen into a contented sleep.

*****************************************

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking in the morning light. I stretched my arms out and went to cuddle into Frankie, but he wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, hearing running water I got up and walked over to our en-suite bathroom and opened the door slowly.

I saw Frankie shape from behind he steamed up glass of the shower cubicle and I removed my boxers and climbed in behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind causing him to jump massively.

"SHIT! Gerard!" He giggled, pushing me away playfully.

"Did I scare you?" I noticed he had boxers on that were now dripping wet.

"Yes you did."

"I'm sorry baby. And why are you showering in your boxers? OH! I get it..." I smirked and he just looked at me.

"Was it about me?" I asked, wrapping my arms back around him.

"Yes Gee, my dirty dream was about you, now can I wash in peace?"

"Alright."

I got out of the shower and dried off before walking into the room to get dressed. I pulled some random clothes out of my case and put them on, then headed downstairs to see who else was up. There was nobody in the kitchen or dining room but as I walked into the lounge I found Ray and Bob, making out passionately on the couch. I noticed Bob even had his hand down Rays pants and I sighed.

"Jesus Christ you two! Didn't you get enough last night!"

They jolted apart, noticing I was there and both of them flushed bright red.

"Yes we could hear you," I explained, sitting down on the other couch and flipping the TV on with the remote.

Neither of them replied and started to get caught up in whatever random show it was on the TV until I heard kissing noises coming from where they were sat.

"OK, I'm in the fucking room here, do you mind?!"

"Sorry Gee," said Bob, breaking the kiss for just a second.

"BOB! Get your hand out of Rays pants, for fucks sake, you horny bastards," I grumbled, walking past them and shoving Bob as I walked past and out of the room.

I walked back into the kitchen and found Lauren making coffee.

"Mornin' Gee" she said brightly.

"Helloo, how are you? Sleep well?"

"Not really, Ray and Bob.. fucking hell they can't keep it to themselves can they?!"

"No, they can't," I laughed and she smirked.

"You worried about toady's task?"

"A little, you?"

"After what we've done, it can't be much worse can it?"

"Guess not."

Once everybody was downstairs we ate breakfast and hung around waiting for the camera crew to arrive. I had an unexplainable horrible feeling about the coming day.

[A/N Sorry this was late, I had a huge case of writers block and lots of exam revison to do as well as loads of other stuff. I will try and keep the updates as regular as possible, I should be back to normal by the 1st December at the very latest. I will try and keep the updates coming but no promises are being made for them being regular, comments are awesome and once again I am very very sorry for all the delays. x.x.x.x.x]