My Last Tour With My Brother Brian Schechter

Chapter 10: “Intimacy In A Private Room.”

It was now time to get ready for the second show in L.A, once we got to the venue; we went through the whole process of hair, make-up and wardrobe. MCR took the stage first and rocked the house, as always. Then it was our time, the crowd received us just as well as they did with the MCR guys.
Halfway through the show I wanted to make an announcement before the next song.

“I want to dedicate this song, to a guy who just today gave me, and Frank from My Chemical Romance, a bitchin’ tattoo. Cole, our good friend I know your around here somewhere probably with your friends, so this one’s for you, hit it!” I finished off screaming, an hour later, we finished the set and headed to the hotel.

Once in my room I got straight into the shower. After about 15 minutes of showering I was just rinsing off to finish, when suddenly I felt someone kissing my right shoulder. I got startled a little, but relaxed a bit when I saw it was Gerard.

“See this proves my theory that you are truly gorgeous,” he said hugging me.

“I’m not sure about that one,” I said muttering.

“Babe, you are fucking gorgeous, there’s no need to feel insecure about your body, I love it,” he said as he kissed my collarbone.

“As long as you like it, I’m totally fine with it,” I said as I pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

He pushed me very lightly against the wall putting each arm on the wall each one on each side of my face and then the kiss became pure yearning for one another, he gave me wet kisses in almost every part of my body as possible, and traced his fingers to my sides, making me have goose bumps.

“Gerard,” I gasped excitedly.

“I’m sorry, I can’t control myself it’s just that...” was all he said.

“I know how you feel,” I replied breathless.

“But I know you don’t want it all now, am I correct?” He asked touching my cheek with his palm.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, I just don’t feel prepared for it now, I want us to grow more as a couple before we take this step,” I said looking at his deep hazel eyes.

“I understand completely, and I want the same thing, you just make me want you too much,” he confessed as I laughed.

“And all of this I do unintentionally, from my perspective I get turned on just by you looking at me,” I said honestly and desperately in love.

“I guess were made for each other’s enjoyment,” he said as he raised one eyebrow making me have butterflies in my stomach.

“I love you Gerard,” I said as outlined his face with my hands.

“I love you, Paige,” he declared.

We finished our shower then he got into his boxers and I wore only my own pair of girl boxers. He raised his eyebrow when he saw me walking to the bed like this, “you seriously know what you’re doing to me,” he said smiling. As I heard this I went to his suitcase and took a button up white shirt and put it on half closed, “there we go, better you feel better now?” I said as I kneeled at the end of the bed.

“Now it’s much more hotter, you little vixen,” he said as he took my hips and made me lie down on top of him.

“If you say so,” I said laughing as he started kissing me.

Quickly he placed me in the bed and got on top of me still kissing me in a way that oozed pure love, I’ve never felt safer, I’ve never felt more alive, I’ve never felt happier, I’ve never loved someone this much.

“I know where not going to anything for now, but can I still look at you?” He said as he broke the kiss.

“Yes,” I said as I pulled him back to the kiss, after a couple of seconds he broke it off again, then he opened up the buttons from the shirt revealing my chest. He looked at my eyes as if looking for my hesitation and all tough I was nervous I trusted him, and so I smiled at him, he smiled back. Then he took his finger and very softly traced it from the middle of my collar bone down through the middle of my breasts and to my stomach, then ending in my bellybutton. Then he kissed my stomach and delivered the same kind of soft kisses to the insides of my hips, to my legs, then the insides of my thighs, this last one made me shiver with pleasure, he noticed this and smiled sexily at me, then did it again and again, each time making me shiver without fail also adding feather light touches of his fingers.

“Oh God Gerard,” I screamed as I couldn’t take it anymore, it felt too good it was driving me insane.

“Spot number two,” he muttered as his kisses made its way to my chest.
I laughed without breath and then gasped as he started to suckle on my rosy nipple. My left hand grasped the bed sheets, the right made its way to his hair, holding it to that spot. My breathing became jagged as he took his hands and caressed my sides.

“Shit, Gerard,” I said out of impulse as I squirmed under his touches. Then he lifted his mouth off and winked at me, and then he became the same handling to my other nipple. I started moaning and he laughed slightly.

“Spots three and four, or should I count them as a pair?” He asked before kissing me.

“Don’t count them as a pair on me, after all there are some women who are only sensitive on one, some on both,” I said, this made his laugh.

“Fine, clearly not a pair. See I told you I was going to find your spots, but I have a feeling you have more, but that I’ll save it for tomorrow,” he said softly as he kissed my neck.

“Umm ok, now it’s my turn,” I said breathless. My God how many times has he taken my breath away?

“What do you mean?” He said.

“Well honestly, I practically got off from what you were doing to me, so I can imagine how you must be,” I said explaining the obvious.

“No way, I did this for you I wanted you to feel loved, I didn’t do it expecting something in return and nor I want it, you’ll have to deal with me making you feel good for now,” he said as he started kissing my lips.

“But I want to,” I started saying his lips moved to my neck, “just like you want to do this to me,” I finished off.

“I know, but you’ll just have to be the receiver tonight,” he said kissing my lips again, making me quiver with delight.

“God, I’ve never met a man who didn’t want to get blown’ off,” I said laughing, he joined me laughing hard.

“All tough that might be true, I can guarantee none of them ever loved you as much as I do, I bet it never crossed their minds to just, not have sex, but to love you like I’m doing,” he finished off.

“That is true, you do treat me so good baby, that’s why I love you more that anyone, I’ve never felt this way about anyone, ever... It’s so strong it kind of has a life of its own,” I said.

“I feel the same way,” he said smiling making me melt.

“Now that were talking sex, with how many guys have you...” he said not finishing his sentence.

“One,” I said gently.

“Riley?” He guessed, while I nodded.

“Now that’s uncomfortable, what’s wrong you look upset,” he added.

“I was just remembering those times, and I don’t think I could qualify it as sex, well yeah it was sex, but I guess that was it, just that just sex, not love. It seemed as if he was more concentrating on him getting off and I was merely a better instrument than his hand,” I laughed, “all that time I can rarely remember a time where it was good for me, a time where I got off completely. And here you, just loving me, touching me tenderly and making me feel heavenly without the sex,” I said, he smiled angelically.

“Thank you Gerard, for just showing me how much you love me,” I said pecking him softly on the lips.

“My pleasure Paige, honestly. I love you and when that time comes, it’ll be what it should have been in the beginning, I promise,” he vowed.

“I already know you will,” I said with a longing in my words.

He smiled and kissed me, and then he spooned me as we got ready for bed.

“You know what?” He asked me.

“What?” I said softly with my eyes closed.

“I am utterly in love with you,” he confessed.

I smiled, “and I love you madly,” I relied.
♠ ♠ ♠
*For our oh so perverted minds ^_^*

Please make sure to give me suggestions for the next chapters, I would love to include you guys in my stories too.
***Comment&Subscribe***