But You're warm Pt 2

troulbe In the Room

Mige makes his way up the Hall turing his head...left and right and left and right looking for room 203. Coming to a slow halt he puts his key card into the slot and pushes the door open.
Looking like he ran into a wall stops before making way into the room.
he steps out...not sure if he wants to go back in sits there for a second...
Hemakes way back inot the room and lets out a loud
" Bloody hell Gas think you could shit for the rest of us!"
Laughter creps under the bathroom door.
Mige throwing his stuff on the floor under the window plops onto the bed. Leaing over he pulls out his Wallet from his Back pocket and untwists the Rubberband on it.
Opening his wallet is to find a Pic of Him Ville and Linde. sent from a fann keeps alot of pictures. staring at Linde starts to think about how much time he has spent w/ him and Not Ville. Mige too misses the times they had together. they basically grew up together.

**Back in Room 207**

"So tell me about this 'Thing' Ville tells me about betwen you and Mige"
Linde who was looking through his case of C-D's looks up and says.
"what thing...we kissed. whats the Big deal. youve done it, villes Done it i jsut dont see the fucking big deal"
taken back by LIndes words, Burton stares at Linde. watching him flip back and fourth between the pages of C-D's. Lindes reads has always ahd Burton in amazement. he always followed Linde around...not obviously but like a little school girl stalking her mate.
Burton was pretty excited over the fact that Him and Linde would be sleeping in the same bed.
"Woah...excitement?! Get ovre your self emerson. Your not obsessing over Linde are you...???" Burton thinks to him self. Linde getting up walks ovre to his bag, bends down and unzips it.
Burton staring starts to think bout how he would love to be behind Linde right now. grabbing Lindes hips, Pulling Him close to burton, Kissing the back of lindes neck.
lost in his thoughts doesnt even hear LInde ask
"burton You havent Seen my Megadeath C-D have you?...burton...damn it burton are you listening?!"
Linde turns his head...only to find Burton Staring right at what it seemd to be his ass.
"errm....Burton?" Linde says shocked.

A knock on their door throws burton out of his dream, as he looks at Linde who is staring him dead in the eyes. he blushes.
scrambling to get off the bed, makes his way to the door, tripping over lindes suitcase strap catches himself between the sink and the door handle...swinging the door open and closed. letting go of the counter and handle he lets himself fall to the floor.
Linde lets out a snick. he knows burton hates being laughed at when he falls.
"good Hell what are you two doing in there!" Mige says between the opening and closing door.
Finally Making way into the room over Burton. Mige Looks at Linde and smiles. "already settled in" Mige says looking at the c-d's all over the floor.
"yea im looking for my Megadeath C-D...have you seen it?"
Burton Getting off of the floor wipes his hands together getting the dirt off of them. he looks at mige and looks at linde and in a deep tone says
"yea Gas has it"
Opening up the door he makes his way to Gas's room.

"gas you i-" Burton stops in Mid Sentence...
"Holy Shit man, what did you do kill an animal in here!" Burton says taking off his cowboy hat faning his face.
Laughing Emerges from under the bathroom door as Gas says
"naw, jsut havent been able to shit like this in years. not a worry of a dorr swingin open or water splashin on my ass"
" yea well next time put a sign on the door to warn us ahead of time you fat Fuck!"
Burton placing his hat back on his head walks over to Gas's bag and looks for the Zipper.
a Finla Third Flush of the toilet and the door of Doom Opens.
Burton, almost gagged my the stench asks Gas
"have you seen Linde's Megadeath C-D?"
"Oh yea! it was in Seppos Car"
"when does Seppo Listen to megadeath?"
"i dunno jsut recently?"
after a few seconds short of a pause burton lets go of Gas's bag and plops onto the bed.
crossing his arms behind his head he stares up at the cealing thinking about the long stay in the hotel their going to have.
"Burton Let me ask you something"
turning his head towards gas he says "yurm"
"do you think this whole ordeal w/ mige and Linde will fall apart because ive ben having this hing for Linde lately. and yea i know its a bit wrong but i havent seen a girl in months and lindes the closest to one"
burton lt out a small chuckle.
"im serious burton, i may actully think im in Love w/ Him"
jumping up Burton shoots a look of despiar at Gas.
"Shhh!!" burton says puttin his fingers to his Lips,
"You hear that?"
"What?? Hear What?" Gas says w/o moving his mouth"

Burton hears lindes door Shut and Lock...