A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

"How did she come back alive?"

"What was that green chakra?"

"I never saw anything like that."

I smirk at the comments I hear, their confusion and curiosity elating me.

'How is this possible?' Lord Hokage contemplates.

Tenten inches closer to Neji, noticing that his Byakugan was activated. She sees that his eyes are set hard and his breathing has accelerated. "Neji? What's wrong?"

His mouth opens, but no words come out. 'I saw it again. In that green chakra. I saw the same thing I saw in the Forest of Death. A woman's face. She was crazed. A demon...'

"Hey, Kimina! Kimina!" Naruto yells happily, waving his arms around.

I smile up at him, but it falters a bit.

Sasuke raises an eyebrow, and his expression turns questioning. 'What was that?'

'Kimina doesn't look like herself,' Naria observes, a bad feeling settling in the pit of her stomach.

'Yes! This is the power I desire!' Orochimaru exclaims.

"So, are you going to call this match off or let it continue?" I ask Hayate simply.

He glances between Dosu and I, and then rests his eyes back on me warily. He sighs heavily. "Alright...this match will resume." He steps back.

Dosu turns to him. "Hold on a minute--" I punch him dead in his face in mid-sentence. He flies backwards and lands hard on the floor.

"Whoa," Kiba says, and also Naruto on the other upper level.

Dosu begins to stand up and I am already on top of him with a kunai knife. I aim for his chest, but he moves out of the way, and the knife drives deep into his left shoulder. He winces and tries to get away from me.

I kick my leg up, and he dodges, but barely. I make a hand sign, and a shadow clone poofs into view and punches Dosu right in his jaw. He flies backwards once more.

He was much slower now, because he used up a lot of his chakra. But I had all of my energy, all my speed.

Dosu sluggishly stands to his feet. His bandages begin to peel away, a strip of it hanging on the side of his face. Red liquid stains the cream colored bandage around his nose. He pulls the kunai out of his shoulder and drops it to the floor.

'Dosu is getting his ass kicked,' Zaku thinks to himself.

Dosu aims his sound mechanism and shoots out shock waves, but not aimed at me, but towards my shadow clone. The shock waves were much less potent than they first were, but my clone is defeated none the less, and poofs in a cloud of smoke.

He runs at me then, and puts his sound weapon up to my ear again. But his actions were deliberate. I drop to the ground and fire him in his stomach. He gasps, the wind knocked out of him momentarily.

I jump back away from him, beside the huge boulder I had erected before. I glance at the Fuma shuriken.

Dosu comes at me again, and I leap on top of the boulder and land in a crouched position.

I glare down at him. I had to incapacitate his arm so he couldn't use that pestering device anymore. And I knew exactly how to. It ended with his life, but that was fine with me.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

Nine of my doubles poof into sight in a tight circle around Dosu. I stay atop of the boulder, watching as my clones punched and kicked at him, one right after the other.

I smirk as the little brawl moves closer and closer to the opposite wall. It was time to end this battle.

I land adjacent to the boulder on the floor, and ignoring the bloody spikes, I yank the Fuma shuriken out of the rock.

One of my clones does what I want. She flings Dosu's body to the wall, so hard that the wall splinters and falls apart from the impact.

I spring into the air, and hurl the giant shuriken.

When I land back down, all of my clones disappear from view for a moment.

The Fuma slices cleanly into Dosu's right wrist. The sound instrument breaks apart and falls to the floor in clangs, along with his blood that trailed downwards and made a small puddle on the floor.

Dosu screams out in pain, and I knew how much agony he was in. His lower arm was completely severed from his elbow, only being held together by the shuriken.

He reaches over with his left hand sluggishly to try and remove the weapon, but I don't give him the chance. My clones, one right after the other, poof in and out of sight, throwing kunai knives and small shuriken around the edges of his frame right before they disappear. After the ninth one vanishes, Dosu's body was completely outlined with sharp tools. There was no way he could move now.

"Whoa..." Naruto breathes out.

Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof...

Each of my clones reappear on either sides of me.

Seven of them evaporate into thin air, while the two right on the sides of me stay put.

'What is she planning on doing? Sasuke wonders, his eyes fixated on her.

Kimina has really learned so much,' Anko perceives.

Gaara grips the handlebars tightly.

The clone on my right makes a few hand signs, and so does the one on my left.

'I know those,' Sasuke says. Behind him, Kakashi shifts his weight to his left, his eye wide.

Both clones throw their hands into the air, and a huge fire dragon shoots into the air on my right, and an equally sized wind dragon shoots upwards on my left as well. My remaining two clones vanish then.

Gasps echo around the room.

I look up at my two monstrous dragons, both taking up the entire space of the high ceiling. Fire rolls off of the flaming one, and air circulates at blinding speed on the other. They both look down back at me, the fire dragon's yellow eyes and the wind dragon's red eyes piercing and deadly.

"Truly remarkable," the Hokage concedes.

Sasuke's mouth drops open.

I smirk, and make hand sign after hand sign.

Naria tenses up. 'She's planning on killing him...'

The wind dragon moves on top of the fire dragon, and they both begin circling around the one another. Moments later, in a blurred motion, the two dragons become one. The huge dragon's face was half fire and half wind, and its body were the coexisting elements, both spiraling around each other. Apart these dragons were dangerous, but put together now as they were, it was much more massive and mighty.

The newly formed dragon roars with earsplitting bass.

"Holy..." Ino begins.

"Shit..." Shikamaru finishes.

Chouji gulps. "You both said it."

'Is this...is this really the same Kimina?' Anko questions.

"Oh, man..." Kiba sighs, gazing at the elemental dragon in disbelief.

Dosu looks up in fear the the prodigious dragon. As well he should, for it was his death.

I begin to raise my arms up and send the dragon racing at Dosu, but I stop myself short.

Wait. What was I doing? I was going to kill him. It could simply be over with if I just walk over and put a kunai to his neck. Not incinerate and rip apart his body like I was about to do.

But he destroyed you, remember? I am the one who brought you back, so listen to me. Don't give him the chance to do it again. He is a ignorant bastard who does not know the full extent of the power you wield. Nothing can kill you or harm you, and you have to prove that. To yourself and to everybody else.

I smirk. Yuuna was right. I had to prove that nothing could harm me. I was invincible. I had power. With Yuuna on my side, I had everything. But yet, it all felt wrong on the inside, like I was forgetting something about the healing power. Something that wasn't good. I push the thought out of my mind.

My smirk turns into a sneer as I throw my arms out in front of me. The twin dragon roars once more (my ears pop from the loudness of it), and flies down at blinding speed towards Dosu's trapped figure.

When the dragon comes in contact with him, it sounds like an explosion going off. His dying screams couldn't even be heard over the boisterous whooshing noise from the dragon. The wall breaks and falls apart around him, and smoke and dust fly everywhere as the last of the dragon's tail passes through his body.

I slump over a bit, somewhat exhausted, but nothing I couldn't handle. I sigh in alleviation. This match was over with.

The smoke clears, and it wasn't a pretty sight. The corpse was unrecognizable. Its clothes were torn to shreds and so was its flesh. Giant cuts tore up and down its frame, blood pooling from the open lacerations. And whatever part of the body it wasn't bleeding from, was completely charred and incinerated from the fire, especially in its face. Its skull bone showed under the overlapping skin. Both of his eyes were melted in their sockets, and his nose and lips were wiped off completely, only mounds of white puss and red liquid streaming down in their places.

My stomach churns nauseatingly.

Gasps again.

Hayate gestures quickly to the medical ninja, who were now standing at the entrance to the room in the back. "Get him out of here...quickly." All four of them do as he instructs, two of them carrying a stretcher.

As they tend to the remains, Hayate clears his throat. "The winner of this first match, and who will also advance to the third exam is...Kimina Fujimaru."

Well done...
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O...please comment...