My Life as a Vampire Sucks

The Blood of a Vampire

Artimas looks at her, and sighs.

"You're a very special vampire." Artimas says, looking Kanashii in the eyes.

"You were born to be change into a vampire. Your parents were vampire slayers, or at least one of them was." Artimas explains. Suddenly, Kanashii's gaze goes blank, and she looks at the moon.

"Who are my parents, then?" Kanashii asks in a quiet voice.

"Your mother's a human named Alexis...and your father....well, lets just keep that one under wraps for a while until you're ready to face the truth." Artimas says, looking away from her. She looks at him with confusion.

"What do you mean, until I'm ready to face the truth? Why wouldn't I be ready?" Kanashii asks, confused and a little angry.

"Just trust me, Kanashii!" Artimas says, looking at her with desperate eyes. She smiles, and looks into Artimas' eyes.

"Of course I trust you, Artimas! You've been with me for years and haven't lead me wrong yet." Kanashii says with a smile. Artimas smiles, and looks at her. She looks at him in the eyes, and he picks her up, carrying her to the bed.

*She is mine! Forever and for always!* Artimas says as he drops Kanashii onto the bed, and gets on top of her. He kisses her mouth for a long time, then drifts down to her neck, where he kisses her some more. She suddenly feels his tongue run over her vein in her neck, and recoils a bit.

"Artimas!" Kanashii says. He continues to lick her neck, and at the same time, his fangs are starting to grow.

"Don't worry, Kanashii. I won't hurt that much." He whispers.

"...." Kanashii lays back, and he bites into her neck. "Ugh!!" She mutters as she closes her eyes from the strange new feeling, but a surge of joy begins to creep over her. Like his, her fangs begin to grow. *I can't!* She mentally yells.

*Of course you can. Haven't you always wanted to taste vampire blood? Besides, it will help you recover from the shock of not eating for so long. So, go ahead!* Artimas mentally says. She nods, and lifts her head up. With a quick motion, her fangs sink into the side of his neck. He stops feeding on her to allow her to fully taste him. As she feeds, her eyes glow red, and her pupils become slits.

*I've never tasted something like this...*Kanashii mentally whispers.

"Do you like it?" Artimas asks, looking down at her.

*Yes.* Kanashii says simply as she continues to drink his blood.

"I'm flattered, but you need to stop before you weaken me." Artimas says in a stern sounding voice. She slowly draws her fangs out of his neck, and watches as his neck heals immediately. "Haha!! I take it, it's the first time you have ever bit another vampire's neck, yes?" Artimas says with a smile.

"Yeah..." Kanashii says in a quiet voice.

"Not surprising concidering that you've been at that school." Artimas says with a shrug. Kanashii moves her head to the side.

"Even before that, I didn't really drink out of the humans." Kanashii explains. Artimas looksat her with surprise.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yeah. I used to drink out of deer." Kanashii says, looking away with embarrassment.

"Well, now that you've tasted all of them, which one do you perfer?" Artimas asks with a interested, yet knowing look.

"I don't know....they all taste strange." Kanashii says, scratching the side of her head. Artimas laughs. He bends down, and kisses her.

*It's time.* Artimas says.

*All right.* Kanashii says with a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
...