My Life as a Vampire Sucks

I'm a Human

Artimas smiles, and lifts his hand.

"Do you still remember when I gave you that scar?" Artimas asks as he moves her hair out of the way, and touches two circles on her neck...the wounds he had given her when he turned her...

"How could I forget? That's the day you changed my life forever!" Kanashii says, voice heavily coated in venom.

"That's right!" Artimas says. He opens his mouth, and punctures the wounds again. He drinks a few sips of her blood. She shuts her eyes, trying to block out the pain. "You should be more careful on days like today." Artimas whispers into her ear.

"I know that! But I still have to leave the dorm for a couple hours a day." Kanashii says, glaring at him over her shoulder as he wipes her blood off his mouth.

"Yes, but the other vampires might take advantage of your sudden weakness, and use it against you." Artimas says, sounding genuinely worried.

"All right, I'll be careful." Kanashii says with a sigh.

"Now that you're better, you need to go talk to Kaname." Artimas says, taking a step away from her.

"All right." Kanashii says. Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door. Artimas disappears, and Kanashii walks to the door. She puts her hand on her neck as she opens the door.

"Hey....Kaname told me to tell you that__" Luna says. Her eyes suddenly drifting to Kanashii's neck. "KANASHII!!! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!" Luna shouts. Kanashii's eyes grow wide. She grabs Luna, and pulls her into her room.

"SHUSH!!" Kanashii says, glaring at Luna.

"But what happened?" Luna asks, looking at Kanashii's neck again.

"Nothing!" Kanashii spats, turning away from Luna.

"I'm not dumb! Would you just tell me!" Luna says, glaring at Kanashii's back. Kanashii's shoulders slump, and she sighs.

"All right." She says as she turns back around. She walks over to her window, and sits on the window ceil. "He was here." Kanashii says, looking into Luna's silver eyes with her own bloody ones.

"You mean...." Luna says, but stops before she says it. Kanashii sighs as she gets off the window ceil, closes it, and locks it.

"Yeah, and I'll tell you this, he's not that happy with me..." Kanashii says, turning to looks at Luna.

"What's wrong today?" Luna asks with a sigh.

"If I tell you, you have to swear not to tell anyone!" Kanashii says, watching Luna carefully.

"I swear!" Luna vows, laying her right hand over where her heart is supposed to be beating.

"I'm human." Kanashii says with a sigh.

"HUH!!" Luna yells, eyes growing wide. Kanashii looks at her. Suddenly her eyes become slits, and her fangs extend.

"How did you do that?" Luna questions. Kanashii reverts back to her normal self.

"Huh?" Kanashii questions, confused.

"You just transformed.....somehow." Lunaexplains. Kanashii looks at her, oblivious.

"I....did?" Kanashii questions. Luna nods.

"Yeah."Luna says, watching Kanashii for any sign of another change.

"How strange!" Kanashii says. She picksup a mirror, and looks into it. "Cool! I'm back....but I wonder why that happened." Kanashii says, looking into the mirror with a confused look.

"I don't know....It's kinda weird."Luna says, sounding deep in thought.

"Tell me about it." Kanashii says, also deep in thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
...