Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Books or beds

Lexy stared at me while I lay on her bed. I knew what she was thinking. 'Hey Ash...' She said shoving her books aside. I looked at the ceiling. 'Hmh?' I heard Lexy getting up and sitting down on the edge of her bed. 'I gotta talk to you.' I heard some lust in her voice. 'Yes, Lexy?' I sat up. She looked at me and gave my her puppy dog eyes. 'Uh oh.. No I'm not going to do your homework again, last time I did that I-' Lexy crushed her lips on mine. Damn she kissed good. 'Lexy, I-' She kept kissing and licked my tongue. 'What about Nikki?' I said carefully pushing her away. 'What she doesn't know, doesn't hurt.' My eyes widened. 'Lexy-' She pinned me to her bed and layed down on me. 'What are-' I pushed away. '-you doing Lexy?' 'I know you want it too Ash, I saw you looking at me when we kissed before.' I looked down. 'Yea.. I do.. want it I think.. But.' 'No buts, kiss me I know you want to.' I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, since she did the same. Her hands went down to my jeans and she tugged them down. I wanted this, but I didn't want to cheat on Nikki. She pulled hers off too. I had to admit, she's good for her first time.

After a long time of kissing, rolling over and taking everything off, we were naked and she was on top. 'You've been a bad girl Ash.' 'Lexy I don't think-' She trusted one finger into me, my words changed into a gasp. Oh damn, that felt good. Lexy grind on me while pushing two fingers in. She started pushing them in very hard and slowly pulled them out. 'Lexy-' She pushed her three fingers back in without a warning. I was very wet, and I wouldn't get dry soon. She kissed me again and rocked her hips between mine and spread my legs. I gasped silently. I did like it, a lot. She was very good, VERY good. I also wondered what Nikki was doing at this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe. x