Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Resurrection

Resurrection
There was a time
When I could breathe my life into you
One by one
Your pale fingers started to move
You kissed my lips
With those once cold fingertips
You reached out for me
And you missed
You touched my face
And all life was erased
You smiled like an angel
Fallen from grace
We've been slaves to this love
From the moment we touched
And keep begging for more
Of this resurrection

I was surprised when Nea dropped her bag to the ground and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my body closer to hers and I placed my hands on her hips. I deepened the kiss, making her moan. I smirked and realized I had her in my clutches. I reached my hands up under her shirt and she let me remove it.

We undressed eachother and I pushed her back onto the couch. I had complete control over the situation. Sex with Nea was like nothing I had ever felt before. I was begining to become addicted to her body.

We both reached our climax at the same time and I collapsed ontop of her. She was panting and gave me a small kiss on my forhead. I grabbed the blanket that was folded on the back of the couch and pulled it over our naked bodies.

I readjusted myself so I was behind her and pulled her body into mine, wrapping my legs around hers.

'Bam...' She whispered after a moment.

'Yeah?'

'I--'

'Brandon Cole Margera!'

My eyes went wide with shock as I turned to find my mother standing over me and Nea covering her eyes.

'Hey, mom...' I said awkwardly.

'Get some clothes on. We need to talk.' She said making her way towards the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever! So busy with the end of the Summer and school! I'm wrapping this one up soon though!