Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Death is in Love with Us

Death is in Love with Us
It hurts too much
I know that your scared
Running out of trust
Wishing you were dead
In your misery
You're not alone
Share your tears with me
Witness it all go wrong
41+66.6=our loss
Breathing only to fade away
Running just to get caught
What love's lies blessed
Love's light cursed
Fear for the best
And hope for the worst
It's not our fault if the Reaper holds our hearts

I watched as my mother's back retreated down the stairs before turning to look at a horrifed Nea.

'Relax.' I said smirking and grabbing my pants off the ground.

'Bam, you're mother just caught us cheating red handed!' She said amazed I wasn't worried about a thing.

'First of all, this isn't the first time Ape's walked in on me. And second, she hates Missy...so she's probably really happy.' I explained. I handed Nea her clothes and she got dressed hurridly. We then made our way down the stairs. I took her hand in mine and pulled her down where my mother was washing something in the sink. As soon as we reached the island, the water shut off, and April turned to face us.

'Bam, what do you think you're doing?' She asked.

I wasn't sure how to respond. I felt Nea sink onto the stool next to me.

'You're engaged to one women. Sleeping with another. Are you trying to hurt someones feelings?'

'Ape, hear me out.' I said sighing. 'This is Nea.'

'I know that. I met her.' She said rolling her eyes.

'So did I. Seven years ago in Finland.'

'What?' My mother asked.

'Yeah. She's not just the wedding planner. She's the love of my life.' I explained. 'She was engaged to some asshole when I met her. And she finally got away from him and ironically got a job planning my wedding to a girl I don't love.'

'Oh, thank God.' April said clutching her heart. 'This is by far the cutest thing that's ever happened in this family.'

She smiled wide at Nea, who smiled back.

'I promise both of you that I won't breathe a word to Missy about this. But Bam...you better end things with her. The sooner you do it, the better. I'm sure Nea knows what a bride goes through when her wedding is suddenly canceled.'

'She has a good point Bam.' Nea said nodding and standing up. 'I better get going.'

'You sure?'

'You've got a relationship to end.' Nea said smirking and grabbing her bag. 'Thank you April.'

'No problem honey.'

I followed Nea to the door where she turned to face me.

'I'll walk you out.'

'No. I'm fine.' She said leaning up and pushing her lips into mine. 'I'll talk to you later.'

She walked out the door with one last smile towards my mother.

I ran my hands through my hair and then made my way to the fridge for a beer.

Missy pulled in a few hours later. I sighed and prepared myself for confronting her.

'Baam.' She said walking in with a smile on her face. 'Hi, baby.'

'Hi.' I said looking into her eyes and getting ready to say what I had prepared.

'Ready for your bachelor party?' She asked.

'What?'

'Don't tell me you forgot...' She said.

'I did.'

'Well, you better go get ready then. You're flight leaves in three hours.'

'Miss, we really need to talk.' I said.

'Not now, babe. People are pulling in.' She said kissing me and pushing me towards the stairs.

'Fuck.' I muttered realizing I was gonna have to go away for a few days.