Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Heaven Tonight

Heaven Tonight
I hold your hand in mine and you're so lonely
Your eyes have lost their light
Oh my God, they're so empty
Trying to find the heart you hide in vain
You're my heaven tonight

I pulled into the driveway noticing Missy's Range Rover along with about five other cars. Sighing I pushed the Hummer into park and stepped out. I knew I was going to have to deal with her and all her friends.

I rubbed my head as I walked into my kitchen full of giggling girls and walked over to get some Advil. I was still feeling a bit hung over from the night before when I had been a complete pile. I could somewhat remember calling Nea and telling her I loved her at one point.

'Hey Babe!' Missy said flinging her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss. Her tongue slipped between my lips and I pretended like I was enjoying it in front of her friends. 'How was your trip?'

'Good.' I said smiling and feeling my phone go off in my pocket. 'I'm gonna go to bed now.' I made my way towards the stairs not caring how hers had went.

'Baam!' She called when I was half way up making her friends giggle. 'Did you miss me?'

'What?' I asked turning to look at her.

'Did you miss me?' She asked again.

'I missed you terribly.' I lied feeling my phone begin to vibrate agian.

'You better.' She said making her friends giggle.

'Good night!' I said stomping up the stairs and rolling my eyes at the top. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had two missed calls from Nea. 'Fuck.' I groaned as I quickened my pace up to my bedroom. I slammed the door behind me and hit the green button on my phone twice, dialing her number.

'Hello.'

'Nea,' I said smiling. 'You called?'

'I was wondering if you were home yet?' She asked. 'I've been doing a lot of thinking.'

'Yeah, I'm home.' I said smiling.

'Could we meet somewhere?'

'Yeah. How about we meet at the spot I just bought for my bar?' I asked. 'No one will be there.'

'Alright.' She said. 'I need the address.'

'142 E. Market.' I said quickly heading down the stairs. 'I'll see you in a bit.'

Hanging up I made my way back down into the kitchen.

'I thought you went to bed?' Missy asked.

'I want to go see my parents quick.' I lied and ran outside before she could stop me. I jumped in the blue Lambo and quickly made my way to downtown West Chester. I drummed my fingers along the wheel listening to The Sounds. I soon arrived and parked the car before stepping out and making my way to the front door. I unlocked it and walked inside. I texted Nea and told her to just walk in when she got here.

I looked around at the bar that I was attempting to put together. I hoped this was going to be worth dealing with the town over all the bull shit in the end.

I heard the door shut quietly and turned to see her walking towards me.

'Hi.'

'Hey.' I said looking down at the floor.

'Bam, I wanted to tell you something.' My eyes snapped back up to hers and I waited for her to continue. 'I've been doing a lot of thinking and...I love you...and I don't want to be without you.'

I crossed the floor in two strides and had my lips on hers. We kissed for what seemed like forever before I broke it with a smile on my face.

'Nea...I love you too. We're gonna do this, okay?' My mind began buzzing with crazy plans and schemes to get rid of Missy. 'We're gonna make this work.'

'Promise?' She asked biting her lip.

'I promise.' I said smirking and pulling her body into mine.