Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Sigillum Diaboli

Sigillum Diaboli
I can't see as I'm facing your pitiful lies
Don't have the strength to carry your heavy load of life
Oh so you've come from above
You say you want to
And I kill myself for your love
I'm killing for your love
I'm your Christ to die on you
I just woke up for hers
You know it as well as I do

I pulled into Bam's driveway smiling. He had told me to come over that morning while Missy was at the gym so we could talk about things. I stepped into the kitchen and out of the cold Febuary air and called out his name.

A pair of feet sounded on the stairs as I put my things on the counter and I turned hoping to see him there.

Instead I came face to face with a very angry Missy.

'Morning Missy.' I said trying to act as though everything was fine.

'Don't start.' She yelled making me jump. 'Let's get a few things straight...shall we?'

I nodded my head not sure where she was going with this.

'Bam is my man.' My eyes went wide and she smirked. 'Oh yes, I've known all along about you're little relationship with him.'

'Missy, I...'

'Shut the fuck up.' She said making me stop talking. 'You are not going to ruin this for me. I'm going to be loaded and have a celebrity on my arm.'

'You're with him for his money?' I asked.

'Don't act like you're not too. I mean, who could ever really be in love with a drunk like him?' She asked giggling.

'He's not a drunk. I'm going to tell him all of this.'

'No!' Missy said pushing me against the wall. 'I'll ruin you. You're career will be nothing.'

I looked into her eyes and saw how serious she was.

'And if that's not a threat, I'll tell everyone about you and Bam. I'll make him the laughing stock of the celebrity world just like his ex Jenn.'

Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought of the rest of Bam's life being ruined.

'What do want me to do?' I asked.

She smiled. 'Now we're talking.' She let go of me and walked over to my purse pulling out my cell phone. 'Call him, put it on speaker, and end things with him.'

I nodded and dialed his number. I put it on speaker so Missy would be able to hear everything.

'Hey, babe.' He greeted.

'Bam, we're done.' I looked over at Missy who was nodding and shaking her head.

'You said last fucking night we were going to make this work, Nea.'

I began to cry harder. 'It's over.' I said.

'What the fuck ever. I'm fucking done with you.' Bam hung up and I looked up at Missy.

'Is that all?' I asked her.

'You just have to be at the wedding and then I want you out of my marriage forever.'

'Don't worry about it.' I said grabbing my stuff off the counter and leaving the property.