Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Right Here In My Arms

Right Here In My Arms
She is smiling like heaven is down on earth
Sun is shining so bright it hurts
All her wishes have finally come true
Her heart is weeping
Happiness is killing her
She'll be right here in my arms
So in love
Right here in these arms
She can't let go
So hard she's trying
But her heart won't turn to stone
She keeps on crying
I won't leave her alone

Life in America was better then I had ever expected. In the past five years I had finally had the career I had dreamed of since I was little. But the one thing that was going to bring those wishes crashing down around me was my client: Bam Margera.

As happy as I was to see him and how good it felt to be near him again, I knew it couldn't happen. I needed to get over him. He was getting married. I wasn't going to lose my client and have my businesses reputation be ruined over a man.

The problem was, the more I gave him the cold shoulder, the harder he tried to get me alone and make me see what he saw.

'Nea.' I heard him whisper as I walked out to my car from his house one night.

'What?'

'Come here.' He said stepping out from the side of the garage and holding out his hand for me to take.

'What, Bam?' I asked.

'I just want to talk.' He said.

'About what?'

'Us.'

'There is no us!' I said making him flinch.

'Oh stop pretending.' He said letting his wounded look fade.

'Pretending what?'

'That you don't care. That you're over me. I see right through it.' He said. 'I'm not leaving you alone until you stop trying to fake everything.'

I looked at him with tears threatening to spill over.

'I have to leave.' I said opening my car door. 'I'll see you in Philadelphia friday.'

The rest of the week Missy didn't need me. And I was thankful. I would have a few days to myself to rethink things and try to come up with a new plan of action. But I couldn't.

The blue Hummer pulled up behind my car as I stood in the lobby of the Lowe's hotel waiting for them. Bam came in saying something about his keys in the drain and went to the front desk.

Missy came in and explained that she had dropped his keys in the drian outside and he was trying to get them.

A moment later he came in telling her she wasn't allowed to touch them anymore. The manager of the hotel met us and took us on a tour.

Bam looked bored out of his mind the whole time. I made sure I didn't make eye contact with him.

After we had gone to the roof top and he had climbed the sign. He and Missy agreed this would be perfect for the wedding.

I smiled feeling triumphant and trying to hide the fact that their constant kissing was bothering me in the least bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I was trying to bang it out quick before Katie gets here. Update again maybe tomorrow. Remember, one shot requests always open. Comment and subscribe! Oh and I think someones making me a banner for this, so be on the look out for that. :) Also, check my profile for the Bam picture of the day.