Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Wicked Game

Wicked Game
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you
No, I wanna fall in love
(This world is only gonna break your heart)
...With you

As the weeks wore on, having Nea around all the time was begining to drive me insane. And it seemed she had started flirting back.

Everytime I saw her she'd smile at me, flip her hair, seem all helpless and girly. It was starting to drive me insane. But I used all my efforts to hide the fact that everytime she did that, I wanted to pin her against a wall.

'Yo, Nea.' I said walking up to her car when she pulled in one morning.

'Hey,' She said smiling wide. 'Mind helping me bring these bags in to Missy?'

'Of course not.' I said smiling back.

'Great.' She said leaning down so I got a great view down her shirt.

I shut my eyes and tried to ignore the affect she had on me as I picked them up. She walked off towards the house in front of me swinging her hips as she went. I groaned a bit and followed after her.

I walked in the door and found that her and Missy were now sitting at the island going through a bridal magazine. I placed the bags on the counter next to the ones she had brought in.

'Thanks, Bam.' She said flashing me a smile.

I smiled back and noticed how much of her leg was showing under her skirt. I instantly made my way up the stairs where Novak was sitting on the couch watching TV. I fell down next to him and ran my hands through my hair.

'What's up?' Novak asked.

'It's Nea, man.' I whispered.

'Nea?' Novak practically yelled.

'Shhh!' I said looking towards the stairs. 'Shut the fuck up.'

'Sorry!' He said holding his hands up and leaning towards me so we could better hear eachother. 'What's wrong with Nea?'

'Nothing, she's absolutely fucking perfect.'

'Are you in love with her?' Novak asked.

'Yes.' I admitted.

'And you're marrying skinny bitch?' He asked.

'Yes.' I said sighing again. 'Nea won't let me end things with Missy but she's teasing the fuck out of me.'

I then broke out into an all out explanation of meeting Nea in Finland up until the kitchen flirt session that happened moments ago.

'Sounds like she's playing a game with you, Life Partner.' Novak said leaning away.

'Yeah.' I said agreeing and decideing to forget it for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure why I ever thought giving up on this was a good idea. The break did me good though. No longer on hiatus!!